Status
Not open for further replies.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Since the release of the Motorola Droid this forum has experienced rapid growth in regards to the amount of registered users.

I'd just like to ask all the members here to please remember to be considerate when you come across a member who has asked a question or posts a thread that has been asked a few times already.

Before posting "use the search function this has been asked already" just simply ignore it or provide a link with a friendly reminder to use the search function. Most of us have been around forums long enough to know this will ALWAYS happen. Whether it's right or wrong is irrelevant. It's just part of the forum culture so to speak.

Personally I want these forums, that you all have helped to create, to not go the way of other forums where a newbie is chastised for not using the search function. They will learn and there is no use in making them feel unwelcome or awkward because they made an obvious mistake.

Lets remain tolerant of others and set a precedent for those that come after us.

With that said I want to personally thank you all for making this place what it is today. This has been one of the best forum experiences for me and it's all because of you, the members.

Thanks everyone.

snowman

Reaction score
Most of Us including me are always learning , and I for one am very willing to help if I can , ask away thats why were here

and most of all yes be nice, or maybe just don't respond

rebornlaxer

Reaction score
A lot of times when I use the search bar it comes up with no results.
Idk what im doing wrong.

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
Idk what im doing wrong.

Try modifying your searches a bit.

To short of a descriptive word will result in zero searches. To long of a descriptive word may bring in to many searches...then you have to sift through them all. Play around with the words,,,,hope this helps

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Idk what im doing wrong.

Search for it!
icon12.gif

That happens for me sometimes too. Sometimes changing words for other ones helps. Maybe we could have a temporary thread where folks can post searches that have no results. No idea if its an indexing or set up issue with the board or not but usually I do get results.

Status
Not open for further replies.