Announcement: VERY IMPORTANT!

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The team here at DroidForums would like to take this opportunity, given that the State of the Union address is Wednesday, to remind everyone that we have a VERY strict policy on discussion of ALL things religiously or politically charged. It is not tolerated on this forum because it creates too much trouble among members. People get upset, start fights, etc.. It's just not pretty. For the sake of KEEPING this a friendly environment, as you ladies and gents have done so well, all discussion/comments/etc about religion or politics (even in the Off Topic forum) will be immediately deleted and repeat offenders will be temporarily banned. This is just to keep the peace.

If you see any type of this discussion, please report it immediately. If there are any questions, please PM a mod or admin. Thank you for your understanding.

~On behalf of the DroidForums Team

moot

Reaction score
Haha. Indeed. Thanks for the reminder.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The three things you never discuss to keep harmony are the 3 G's - God, Government and Guns. Good reminder.

OP
Sam

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The three things you never discuss to keep harmony are the 3 G's - God, Government and Guns. Good reminder.

guns are permitted. ;) just not the politics involved. that can be tricky though... i like your 3 Gs

Abby Normal

Reaction score
Who cares about the state of the union message????

What really counts is the state of the UPDATE (2.1) Message :icon_ devil: :D

OP
Sam

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who cares about the state of the union message????

What really counts is the state of the UPDATE (2.1) Message :icon_ devil: :D

agree 100%, but some do.. and some will voice their opinion.. just trying to stop it before it happens.

Briankbl

Reaction score
After lurking these boards for quite some time, I finally decided to make an acct. I am proud to be apart of one of the most mature forums I believe I have ever come across. Proud to be a member of such a grown-up forum.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
After lurking these boards for quite some time, I finally decided to make an acct. I am proud to be apart of one of the most mature forums I believe I have ever come across. Proud to be a member of such a grown-up forum.
That's what drew me to DF also. Welcome and glad to see you on here.

techguru

Reaction score
Excellent policy. There are plenty of places to go on the internet to discuss these topics. They don't need to appear in every forum.

Alan

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Excellent policy. There are plenty of places to go on the internet to discuss these topics. They don't need to appear in every forum.

Alan

Agreed, I personally hate politics for the reasons stated in the OP glad it's not going to ruin the mood of the forum!