We Welcome All Members, And We Are Here To Help

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
*raises hand* Um...I think you stole my "sugar". My coffee is WORTHLESS this morning. I don't mind sharing, but next time ask, so I'm not caught off guard. Thanks. ;)

YES MA'AM...won't happen again!!! :)

sp_0611_01_v6.jpg

(Yay! My first off topic post.) :)

TOO FUNNY!!!! :)

Last edited:

Candice

Reaction score
Your post make me think of this: [video=youtube;xkf95onRgcc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkf95onRgcc"]That Geico Commercial Song[/video]

:)

Back on topic:

Rooters vs Stockers.... As a stocker, I can say that there seems to be a slight bias to rooters. I'm not saying that it's intentional, perhaps a majority of the forum's active members are rooters, which would make sense. That said, I just sort of weed through the information, and don't pay much attention to the blatant "rooter" topics, since I know they don't pertain to me or my needs/questions.

Thankfully everyone here is pretty awesome and helpful and non-douchey or pretentious. :D

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Rooters vs Stockers.... As a stocker, I can say that there seems to be a slight bias to rooters. I'm not saying that it's intentional, perhaps a majority of the forum's active members are rooters, which would make sense. That said, I just sort of weed through the information, and don't pay much attention to the blatant "rooter" topics, since I know they don't pertain to me or my needs/questions.

Thankfully everyone here is pretty awesome and helpful and non-douchey or pretentious. :D

I think a lot of that comes from all the excitement concerning all new stuff lately and all the leaps and bounds happening in that respect...and rightly so. Excitement and enthusiasm is what (and should) drives these Forums.

I am confident things will balance out soon.

It's funny, if you think back only a few short months all the talk was about putting 2.1 apps on our 2.0.1 Droids..then the officlal 2.1 release, now all the cool new root stuff.. This is what makes DroidFroums and Droid ownership fun....just as long as the enthusiasm doesn't make some people feel "better" than others and act that way towards others here, it is ALL GOOD!!

To me, the basic point of Hook's Thread was to make it clear that we are ALL members of the Droid Collective and ALL are equal at DroidForums!

If anyone here is ever made to feel otherwise, please let us know about it!

Cheers,

joel11743

Reaction score
droid incredible question about mem card from a new forum member

Hello everyone!
While stores don't seem to sell 32 gig sandisk memory cards, I see them from eBay dealers. The particular card Iwas looking at is
Sandisk 32GB Ultra II SDHC Memory Card SDSDRH032GA11
can the droid incredible take a 32 gig card or should I buy a 16 gig card?
thanks

X_TAC23

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK so anyone having or had trouble with imusic not being available any more I did some looking around and found a site with the app on it GreenCode check it out. You need to allow your phone to download from unknown source but it seems legit.

tarheel blue

Reaction score
Not sure if this is where I post questions for response to or not, but I am having trouble using my verizon email account with my droid. I cant forward any attachments from that account to my work or gmail. Anyone else have this issue?

shelly

Reaction score
how do I get pictures from the Galery to my screen. I have Moto Droid. Dont knoe if this is the right location

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is where I post questions for response to or not, but I am having trouble using my verizon email account with my droid. I cant forward any attachments from that account to my work or gmail. Anyone else have this issue?

Well, you have a google phone. You need to have everything forwarded to gmail. That's where you contacts should be as well. I don't know how to do this with a Verizon email account, ask Verizon. Other email accounts you simply forward to gmail.

nlk

Reaction score
Hi! I am new and I'm not sure where to ask a question! I want to know why are some web pages displayed differently on my Droid vs. my pc? e.g. www.nyse.com Is there possibly a system setting I haven't found or is this just an operating system issue?

thanks, NLK

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
how do I get pictures from the Galery to my screen. I have Moto Droid. Dont knoe if this is the right location

You will need to mount your Droid to your computer and go into the DCIM File. You should see your Gallery there. You mount your Droid by connecting with the USB adapter, select mount on your pull down screen and it should pop up on your computer screen.

shelly

Reaction score
Maybe I asked the wrong question. I want to put thumbnails( Icon sized pictures)on my desk top. Can I do it?. Im NOT ROOTED I have Helix.Help if you can. Thanx in advance.