flash for android- beta signup

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

As many of you, I was both disappointed and angered that Adobe again delayed its official Flash release for Android to the second half of 2010. However, today, we may have found a silver lining to the whole mess. Adobe Labs has just set up a signup page for Adobe Flash for Android Beta. This will eventually provide you a notification when the beta is available, but your guess is as good as mine when the beta will be released. Well, it doesn’t hurt to try, so sign up before it’s too late here.​

Here’s to Flashing!

--
via Droid-Life
Original Source: Adobe
Special thanks to Samiusmc of DroidForums.Net
--

Droidblog entry: Flash for Android – Beta Signup | DroidBlog - Android News

Last edited:

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Woohoo. Thanks for this one in a big way

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
wow your my hero for finding this, i just lost my entire hard drive (with a rom i was just about to put out) my first every! and this has actually turned my worst day ever into an ok day. thanks so much

rkeller62

Reaction score
wow your my hero for finding this, i just lost my entire hard drive (with a rom i was just about to put out) my first every! and this has actually turned my worst day ever into an ok day. thanks so much

is the drive dead or just corrupt?? If corrupted and a windows system you might be able to recover your data. I have had great results with GetDataBack. Just do a Google search for their website.

sportadic22

Reaction score
signed up ASAP ...like 10 seconds after seeing the words Flash...Beta...sign up.. i was like OO ****tttttttt Goo GOGOGO

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
I went to sign up OK my Droid, but it required flash...

Just kidding... good find OP!

samiusmc

Reaction score

As many of you, I was both disappointed and angered that Adobe again delayed its official Flash release for Android to the second half of 2010. However, today, we may have found a silver lining to the whole mess. Adobe Labs has just set up a signup page for Adobe Flash for Android Beta. This will eventually provide you a notification when the beta is available, but your guess is as good as mine when the beta will be released. Well, it doesn’t hurt to try, so sign up before it’s too late here.​

Here’s to Flashing!

--
via Droid-Life
Original Source: Adobe
Special thanks to Samiusmc of DroidForums.Net
--

Droidblog entry: Flash for Android – Beta Signup | DroidBlog - Android News

Thanks for the acknowledgment!

azazin

Reaction score
I believe samiusmc found it 20 minutes before wuyanks did look:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/38717-sign-up-here-adobe-flash-beta.html

Thanks anyways for making it front page :)

Thanks for looking out!

I believe samiusmc found it 20 minutes before wuyanks did look:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/38717-sign-up-here-adobe-flash-beta.html

Thanks anyways for making it front page :)

i gave credit where credit is due:) wanted to bring the story to the forefront

Oh okay, I didn't see the bit you credited him :)

No problem dude! :)