Adobe says flash 10.1 for android available in june.

OP
Mojo

Mojo

Reaction score
Don't trust me... trust engadget LOL. I'm just sharing my finding. If it gets delayed.. I don't want you to say MoJo promised hahahaha lmao

nooter99

Reaction score
I've asked this question several times and never really got a clear answer, possibly due to the fact that there is no clear answer! But here goes anyway: Will Flash allow me to listen to Sirius? Yes, I have a subscription.

alm0614

Reaction score
sirius is coming out with an app in the near future

krazyskott

Reaction score
I've asked this question several times and never really got a clear answer, possibly due to the fact that there is no clear answer! But here goes anyway: Will Flash allow me to listen to Sirius? Yes, I have a subscription.
Its coming to an app near you in may.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Flash in June! ok great. is 2.2 a requirement? and when will devices actually see it? hope they answer this at Google I/O

OP
Mojo

Mojo

Reaction score
I do not think 2.2 will be a requirement for flash. I think that all 2.2 devices moving forward will ship with flash. I think in June it will first be released to the ones that signed up for the beta and have a Droid, nexus, or incredible. That's just my 2 cents.

Diordna

Reaction score
Flash in June! ok great. is 2.2 a requirement? and when will devices actually see it? hope they answer this at Google I/O

I really doubt that. Just count on 10.1 added to 2.1 OTA

I would think 2.2 would have more features with it, and take longer for release

OP
Mojo

Mojo

Reaction score
And to the person that asked if it will work for Sirius radio... that I do not know. From my understanding this is going to be FULL flash 10.1. So I assume that any site you go to now on the stock android browser that has flash and says you need to install flash 10.1 should work. I could be wrong... but this is not supposed to be flash lite or anything. I do not think any one will be able to say for sure until its released.

Diordna

Reaction score
And to the person that asked if it will work for Sirius radio... that I do not know. From my understanding this is going to be FULL flash 10.1. So I assume that any site you go to now on the stock android browser that has flash and says you need to install flash 10.1 should work. I could be wrong... but this is not supposed to be flash lite or anything. I do not think any one will be able to say for sure until its released.

We'll figure out in May before the general release in June
(assuming nothing is delayed)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Adobe rolls out Flash 10.1 to Android in June.

attachment.php

Boygenius Reports:

As expected, the verbal volleying between Adobe and Apple continues with Adobe again defending its Flash technology. Late Thursday afternoon, Abobe CTO Kevin Lynch posted a brief and pointed response to Steve Jobs’ recent essay which explained the reasons why Apple is turning its back on Flash. The most interesting part of Lynch’s post is the revelation that Adobe plans to roll out Flash 10.1 to Android starting in June. Lynch failed to provide details on which handsets will receive Flash, but we can definitely expect it to hit the DROID, DROID Incredible and Nexus One. Based upon Andy Rubin’s comments earlier this week regarding Froyo, we can also expect that this Flash update will be rolled out as part of the bigger Android 2.2 update. Anyone excited?

Source: BGR

So there you have it DF members June it is.