Extremely disappointed in our community

JWis

Reaction score
The community is great here and i appreciate like many others the excellent job the mods do here of keeping the forum as friendly and appropriate as possible through their hard work and dedication. I have seen some of the drama that went on and it was getting out of hand. I applaud the mods on their actions for taking steps. I do use BD's roms and having his secion of the forum closes sucks but if thats how it needs to be handled then thats fine by me. I would hate to see this forum go down the drain because of some actions that people take. Thanks for the amazing forum guys and lets keep it going strong.

R

Romple

I think most everyone, including the OP is taking their Droid and/or this "community" just a little too serious. :icon_rolleyes:

Eh. Some people have the mindset that it's the internet, fights on forums don't matter, say what you want, who cares... Some people have the mindset that they come here to relax, talk to people about things they like, find good info, and it's not much different than talking face to face with people (ie: be polite).

Not about taking anything too serious. Just different views of the internet. With that said...

OP some other guy's anti-flame post was clearly superior to yours...

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's ok, Sooner or later all the Droids are going to become sentient anyway, and when that happens, it WILL be their decision on what OS/ROM THEY run.

We will be relegated to their service at that point. :icon_eek:

Enjoy our own customizations while we can hehehe ...

huskur

Reaction score
So what is the deal? "soon" just doesn't cut it. Not even an announcement to the up to date developments in reguards to the BD closed threads. Ample time has been given for at least an update.

Yesterday afternoon it was "we will be making an announcement" and "threads will be open soon". Neither has happened

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Unfortunately guys it MAY not happen today. Tomorrow it should be up and running but again there is a chance, albeit a small one, it will get reopened today.

I've voiced my opinion already in this thread that I'm just as upset as most of you but please bear with us.

rawburt

Reaction score
This is like the vzw 2.1 official update. everybody buckle up

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This community has been a helpful and good community. The mods and admins here are fair and we have a variety of choices to choose from. We can not allow a disagreement between two parties to spread out in to the forums.
It reminds me of back in school when two people have a disagreement. Alone with a mediator they come to a conclusion and squash the entire thing. But in the open when you have people instigating you now have an all out brawl that has gotten ugly. And now everybody hate each other.
The mods are acting as the mediator and handling it correctly; behind closed doors. This helps calm it down and keep an all out brawl from spewing on the forum.
So good job for them. Enjoy your phone, enjoy your rom if you choose. If you support your dev that is cool; but keep it civil.

MrTommy

Reaction score
Wow!

I didn't even know this was going on (probably because I'm running a stock Droid...) but I agree with the very first post. This is supposed to be a fun and informative site. I love it here! :icon_ banana:

Detonation

Reaction score
Welcome to a public forum on the internet. As the member numbers grow, so do the number of anonymous idiots.

Ghostwheel

Reaction score
Huh. I must have missed all the hoopla.

ghostwheel-albums-random-picture1080-bunnypancake.jpg

pbdroid

Reaction score
One nation under Droid. We are trained to kill IPhones. Thanks to all the Devs that provide us with ammo.