Even More Froyo

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
so when i woke up this morning i had no data service (calls and texts worked fine though). i tried out this build earlier today and everything went fine except the theme i tried to apply caused a boot loop so i just went back to my nandroid backup. but now i the market, browser, and apps that require data dont work.... anyone know whats going on?
Wipe 3x then install.

wipe 3x and install what? im back on my nandroid that was the second leaked version and thats the one having problems

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I know what happened. Get into you sdcard (u can do it from recovery, mount enabled usb mass storage) delete all the update.zip files on ur sdcard. Install the froyo file and rename it afterf u get it on your sdcard.

Droidfish

Reaction score
This build is running quick as hell for me, honestly I don't see the point in running a custom rom. Stock build + p3 kernel = :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

fatpat3

Reaction score
any1 know where to get cool themes? just rooted yesturday and cant find any

roberj13

Reaction score
Why is this at the bottom of the first post then?

BONUS DOWNLOAD FOR DEVS.
This is the newest release where the files are all deodexed. You know what to do with them once you get it.

Download ----------> FRF75

Im confused, guess Ill just deodex frf84 myself then..

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I think Pete has a deodexed version out. Might be BB v.4 but I'm sure he put one out already.

Sent from my Droid