DroidForums v2 is Coming!!

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

J

JohnDroid

OK guys, got some tweaks in place and seems to be running very smoothly and fast for me.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
OK guys, got some tweaks in place and seems to be running very smoothly and fast for me.

Homestly it is for me too. The last few quick replies and other actions I performed were super fast and smooth. Including this reply lol

Thanks for updating us and keeping us fresh, awesome!!

J

JohnDroid

No problem guys, just want to make sure we have a great site for all of our awesome members to participate on.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn.. this site is sexy now! It was great before.. but now it's just, amazing. Love the new look. Has that sleek, smooth look to it. Very professional looking. Lovin' it.

DaWolf85

Reaction score
I love the new look... but I am missing the black background. DF just feels too bright now :blink:

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I love the new look... but I am missing the black background. DF just feels too bright now :blink:

To be honest, I'm missing the dark back ground too. It does seems bright, compared. But definitely an eye catcher.

Sent from the Unbrickable DROID

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
You guys should definitely think about adding my favorite smiley....

nono-1.gif

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
DroidForums v2 Kicks Ass!

As the title of this post says, DroidForums v2 Kicks Ass!
Had to point that out because I don't even read titles for long threads.

I enjoy the fresh, new look that maintains a unique yet still professional look. It's got my Droid happy anyway (see right) dancedroid.

I can't help but notice the pages seem to load slower (at least in my initial tests of loading on Chrome version 13.0.782.112.

Obviously I didn't read all the posts in this thread, so I'm sure someone else complained about it. But I just wanted to point out that I have an up-to-date computer with no other programs hogging my resources and most pages load noticeably slower.

Anyway, good luck with that!
My 2¢

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
I can't figure out how to edit my post (geesh, what a noob) unless this option has vanished.

I wanted to edit my post above to mention that I may not have browsed the forum enough to make that kind of opinion. Initial page loads do seem slower, but entire threads still load extremely fast and I am really satisfied. It is not so slow that I am distracted and start browsing other forums, that's for sure.

Also, someone else mentioned it, but I gotta throw it in there ... a dark theme for night time viewing has my two thumbs up! :heart:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I can't figure out how to edit my post (geesh, what a noob) unless this option has vanished.

I wanted to edit my post above to mention that I may not have browsed the forum enough to make that kind of opinion. Initial page loads do seem slower, but entire threads still load extremely fast and I am really satisfied. It is not so slow that I am distracted and start browsing other forums, that's for sure.

Also, someone else mentioned it, but I gotta throw it in there ... a dark theme for night time viewing has my two thumbs up! :heart:

I have noticed that I cant edit my post in this thread. All the others I have posted in the option is in the same place as it used to be.

J

JohnDroid

This is the news section, so the rules on editing posts are a bit different.

The site should be faster as of 8pm CST as I made some upgrades and improvements around that time. It's loading fast for me.