DroidForums v2 is Coming!!

Reaction score
:icon_ banana:<-- this lil guy needs to make the short list of emoticons on the right hand side.. hes prolly the third most used one here lol

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Update: hey hey, look at what we have now in the TOP corner ;)

Definitely digging the droid eye more. Not that theres anything wrong with andy, just like the eye more.
:icon_ banana:<-- this lil guy needs to make the short list of emoticons on the right hand side.. hes prolly the third most used one here lol

Third? I think the only thing I see on this forum more is MAYBE the dancedroid, but :icon_ banana: has to at the very least be second!

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Love the new look, great job! Personally, the view first unread, working properly is my favorite addition so far.

As for one small problem, My stock Droid Charge can't post. Neither with the quick reply or reply to thread selection. It did allow me to log in and vote on a poll, but no replies. Kinda weird, tried powering off, cleared cache and histories no luck.:frown:

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
thanks for sticking with it for me. Try now.

Thank you sir, I'll give it a try in the morning. But, I did find something else. Since it wasn't necessarily a "bug", I put it in the mods off-topic section. But it is related to the new change. I can fix that, I just wanted an O.K. first.

Sent from the Unbrickable DROID

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
The new look is kinda cool, im searching for my past subsribed posts though... Like the posts ive participated in that other people may have replyed to? lol, i cant seem to find it. :(

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
The new look is kinda cool, im searching for my past subsribed posts though... Like the posts ive participated in that other people may have replyed to? lol, i cant seem to find it. :(

You can either click on Quick Links and then Subscribed Threads, or click on Settings up in the right hand corner and they will be there too.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks, lol, I gots it now, I looked every place but quick links. Its also on bottom right in quick navigation. Too obvious for my unslick skills to find. :wacko:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
No problem! And I never even noticed the quick navigation, so I learned something too.