DroidForums v2 is Coming!!

sapko

Reaction score
Looks much better, is faster and rendering on my transformer is almoast flawless. Overall solid update.

neilrl79

Reaction score
I have this [remember me box not able to be checked] problem as well. I'm on Kubuntu running firefox v 3.6.11

It's slower for me, but with all the new images, it just may need caching. I'm sure it'll speed up, this laptop sucks too, it's just my couch internet computer. I love the new look, it's really neat looking. Great job with all the upgrades, good luck with all of the bug fixes!

I figured out that if i try to reply while not being signed in it send me to a screen to log in and the "remeber me" function does work from there.

Also i don't see the "like" button that everyone is talking about. Again this is from the stock browser on my DROID3.

tbever

Reaction score
Difference between Todays Posts and Active Topics

Sorry if I'm a dummy, but what is the difference between Today's Posts and Active Topics? I used to start with Active Topics as a landing zone before.... Like the look!

neilrl79

Reaction score
I figured out that if i try to reply while not being signed in it send me to a screen to log in and the "remeber me" function does work from there.

Also i don't see the "like" button that everyone is talking about. Again this is from the stock browser on my DROID3.

i found the "like/share" buttons, i highlighted the the text in the post and they showed up.

Immolate

Reaction score
I love the new format! It is truly slick (or "sick" as the youngsters might say). Whoever did the redesign deserves a big high-five!

nhra1ss

Reaction score
Got a chance to browse around the new forum. Have to say, I love it. Faster and easier to use, I think. Great job to those that worked on it !!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I commented on my initial impression yesterday and to build on that I am still loving it and I really like the finctionality and feel of the site now.

There are 2 things that I want to ask/mention. I noticed when I click to view someone's profile and then click on their friends tab, the user's avatar pic is on top of their name so you cant actually see who they are unless you then click on them, at least on my computer. Also this is an obscure feature but there used to be, and its not a big deal, but todays' top posters I noticed is not there. Not sure if it was intentional but the comment was made in this thread to point out broke or missing things.

Neither one of those is a big deal and I will continue to DF away regardless. Thanks Guys!!

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been getting intermittent connection problems here on droid forums over the last 1/2 hour. Anyone else?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, glad it wasn't my phone, at first going in and out of airplane mode seemed to help, but then it didn't, lol

J

JohnDroid

I just got done performing some upgrades. I've added another server into the mix so we are load balancing across 2 webservers now. Likely the cause of your problems as it involved some config changes, stops and restarts, etc.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alright, that's cool. So it should be ok now?