DroidForums v2 is Coming!!

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Coool...always like when a website throws a curveball and updates as a surprise...:biggrin:

Reaction score
meh.. some things are left better untouched. I do like the droid eyes on some of the nav bar images.

KhaoticFate

Reaction score
On another hand, I can't find the "Edit" post button, but I do realize once I've signed on, the sponsor/ads goes away. Goodie.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Wow you guys rock at upgrading, fast and looking great!

Can you guys upgrade my computer now?

Renae

Reaction score
Let us know what platform your on, browser version, etc... the more details the better. Thanks.

I have this [remember me box not able to be checked] problem as well. I'm on Kubuntu running firefox v 3.6.11

It's slower for me, but with all the new images, it just may need caching. I'm sure it'll speed up, this laptop sucks too, it's just my couch internet computer. I love the new look, it's really neat looking. Great job with all the upgrades, good luck with all of the bug fixes!

Cdjones187

Reaction score
This is very very awesome and much needed face lift for DF.net! Well done. Now to work the kinks out and make it "snappy" again. (might be my internet I don't know)

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
It is definitely slower at the moment. But having a "go to first unread post" button is amazing thank you!

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Loving the update. I just built my new computer, and the old site didn't fit my entire screen...now it does :)

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
The D1 started this revolution. Can we get a nice graphic of it to the right of the X on the top?! :icon_ rocker:

J

JohnDroid

We will be working on bringing up an additional server tomorrow to try and improve the speed a little bit.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I like the new look. I can't get the "remember me" button to click when i log in tho, not sure if this is related or not but it worked up until the update.

I use the chrome browser and noticed the same thing. Once I clicked around it about 5 times, it worked.

Sent from the Unbrickable DROID