The Web's Largest Verizon Droid Forum Has a New Look

kaboyd

Reaction score
<p>Please Help... I cannot save changes in my &quot;edit options&quot; section under User CP Since the new forum skin came out. Nor can i send a message to a Forum Administrator due to a bad &quot; Security Token&quot;. I have been getting emails all last night and all day because of replies to threads I'm subscribed to. I sent a PM to an admin. last night but received no reply. Any idea's?

creamers

Reaction score
The new theme is awesome I came here and it looked so different I ended up trying several different domains till I relized this was the site I wanted to come to.

cyber3d

Reaction score
Is anyone having trouble doing a search in this forum whilst on their Droid in Portrait mode? I can only enter the first letter of my search - then it closes the requester.

Which browser are you using? Was using the stock on eariler today with zero problems....

Using the included browser. Weird.

I navigate to the Droidforums home page and zoom in to click on the "search" button on the grey menu bar.

The virtual keyboard pops up and I type in my search term in the requester. But, as soon as I enter the first letter the keyboard disappears as does the requester.

Can you type in the full search term?

Zippster

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm...like it, but the droid busting through needs to look meaner, not with the fancy shiny parts. :icon_ devil:

ThermalGuy

Reaction score
Looks nice but it's borked

Nice layout but the navigation is borked. Clicking #2 page loads the page but then it imeadiately defaults back to page one. Can't get to the following pages.:mad:

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm.. What browser are you using? I can't seem to duplicate this problem?

Nice layout but the navigation is borked. Clicking #2 page loads the page but then it imeadiately defaults back to page one. Can't get to the following pages.:mad: