[DROID2] Liberty ROM - v 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

shizumie

Reaction score
Curious as to wich overclocking method is bestn lib toolbox, or jrummy's droid 2 overclock app? Im guesing they are pretty similar. JW

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Micro23

Reaction score
two more things to report.....

under spare parts: the home button behavior is not working. I have it set to home then sleep but it's just going to recent calls when ended.

I thought you said sysctl is on by default but when you go into settings and click sysctl config the enable sysctl support box is not checked

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
will there be a release based on GB soon?

ARE YOU FLIPPIN SERIOUS??? Do you know how long it takes to build a rom? He's not even done with this one yet, and here you are begging for more. Look, follow him on twitter, he JUST put up his plans. Finish this, then Liberty Gingerbread, then his untouched TB.

Sorry, but just getting tired of the moar button being hit all the time.

Sent from 1885

shizumie

Reaction score
I am having a issue with swype. the error msg says "the swype package you installed is configured for another device and will operate with limited functionality." I have a beta account so i went to swype and downloaded the swype installer. when i try to generate a new license i get another error "ID mismatch. this account may not be associated with additional devices, or device ID could not be read." i know someone that is using the leak GB rooted from TBH and is having the same error so i assume that its a issue with the leak. any idea's on what to do?

May have the DX swype in it? Grab the Swype.apk from liberty 1.5, or grab the one from post 4 of my theme thread for your phone (I'm assuming [OH NO!] That you are using a D2, so go to the EpicBlue Liberty D2 thread, post 4. I have a themed Swype update.zip there for the D2. If you have the D2G, install the romer, it has the correct swype in it.

Post back with how it goes so JRummy will have an idea to fix it.

Sent from 1885

No swype hear either. Everythings there even little swipe line just walnt enter with swype. Tryed epic blue swype but couldnt install. I dont use swypebut just checkedit out since others were having issues.

shizumie

Reaction score
Yup i mounted n installed zip swipeblack_blue_keys it started to install but just locked. Was this the rightzip for d2. Anyways i dont use sype was just doing it to help the cause. ;-)
If no one else messes with it ill try again.

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
That was the metamorph you tried to install, you're looking for SwypeBlueChromeD2.zip or something like that. Sorry, forgot to mention that before, it was one of those wake up and go back to sleep right after sending moments, lol.

Sent from 1885

droidony

Reaction score
Okay so I tried 2 of the sywpe zips files under epic blue theme. One froze installing and the other showed as a success but no swype. I have also used file explorer to dig down in system/app/swype.apk to delete it. I then tried the both files as well as swype installer from the web site. No luck.

droidDOES.duh

Reaction score
Epic blue theme is amazing on 2.0.... epic + liberty = well.... epic.

I might have found another bug.... I haven't noticed my keyboard lighting up.... at all.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

How did u get this theme to work? I can't get it for some reason and I'm on 2.0

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
For swype, try this, forgot I had it as well.
-Stock Swype - DROID 2 ONLY
Download StockSwypeD2.zip - update.zip, remember to mount system when you get to recovery.

As for the theme, either download it from my thread, or in ROM Manager, have all selected in the menu, tap download ROM, then select Epic Blue from the list.

Sent from 1885

hetrick696

Reaction score
Hey guys. So is anyone else having trouble changing the keyboard that you can use? I.e. smart keyboard pro, gingerbread keyboard, etc.

Also, wont let me attach anything to message. Like pics, nothing.

Any ideas?

shizumie

Reaction score
For swype, try this, forgot I had it as well.
-Stock Swype - DROID 2 ONLY
Download StockSwypeD2.zip - update.zip, remember to mount system when you get to recovery.

As for the theme, either download it from my thread, or in ROM Manager, have all selected in the menu, tap download ROM, then select Epic Blue from the list.

Sent from 1885

Just installed and it works fine! I used link
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/li...me-release-epicblue-liberty-1-5-d2-dx-15.html
It was on paige 15 o that thread.
Either way this works for getting swype

shizumie

Reaction score
Hey guys. So is anyone else having trouble changing the keyboard that you can use? I.e. smart keyboard pro, gingerbread keyboard, etc.

Also, wont let me attach anything to message. Like pics, nothing.

Any ideas?

Havnt tried changing keyboards, but i can send recieve attach no problem. im using the chrome blue keys

elvyrorie

Reaction score
trying in download the rom now, uber slow, been downloading for 30 min and I'm at 9 % downloaded. So...I will test this rom when it gets done I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.