Not open for further replies.

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Allegedly, notice in the ROM manager they are labeled for 1.5 and 2.0. Make a backup just to be sure and give it a go. Oh, and I made no change to my theme to make it 2.0 compatible. That and we've been told for the past week that this would be the case.

Sent from 1885

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Its been released to donating people. So I will wait for final release sounds good though jrummy and co. Lol

Lavs23

Reaction score
Everything appears to be working so far, UD Theme will have the market hang when looking at All Apps (Did this on 1.5 also but wasn't sure what the culprit was until now)

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Deffinately donating when I get home so I can test for d2g. Looking forward to it!

Sent from my Liberated D2G

xjacobx

Reaction score
Wish i still had my d2 to test this. oh well when the final comes out i'll be putting it on my gf's but i can't mess things up for her right now haha
I'm sure it will be well worth the wait.

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
So since this has imoseyon tweaks, I don't have to flash his latest tweaks?

There are probably more tweaks in imoseyon zip then liberty is using, but i cant say for sure and the most important ones are definitely included in Liberty. Go to imoseyon.com and post the question to him directly, he answers pretty quickly. I believe the imoseyon zip will identify which rom is installed and act accordingly.

sparkyman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This update is amazing. After a couple reboots. Everything is great.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Reclaimer122

Reaction score
I'm also getting a force close when trying to open Liberty Settings. And as for the "conservative" governor being enabled, I got very excited for this! Unfortunately, I need to manually turn it back on whenever I reboot. I'm not sure if this is a fault of Droid Overclock or Liberty. It lists "conservative" as the boot and last governor, but it resets to "ondemand" every time I boot.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

kaws

Reaction score
woohoo! finally the eagle has landed.

Kendroid24

Reaction score
I have not gotten drunk and woke up every MORNING of my spring break waiting for liberty 2.0. I am so glad it is within my pale grasp.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Reinstalling did the trick.... everything is perfect and very fast.... ONLY issue thus far is the FC in Liberty Settings....

I am very impressed.

Yes according to Stetson all themselves for 1.5 work on 2.0..... will try epic when I wake up.... just got off a 12 hour night

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Micro23

Reaction score
update for people...

update for you, all I did this morning was reinstall koush's bootstrap re downloaded the liberty 2.0 zip then booted directly to clockwork choose the zip and it worked perfect... booted into liberty!

Let me know what you would like to test and I will report back anything I find. Great job.

11:09 AM
alright one major problem which stops me from doing anything I simply cant load the liberty settings it gave an error and then when I reload it it just flashed back to the dock after a reboot now it just flashes to the dock when you click liberty settings
also safety information does not work it just leaves up a loading box in the about phone menu

Going to reinstall the liberty zip again to test.

droid2

shizumie

Reaction score
Allegedly, notice in the ROM manager they are labeled for 1.5 and 2.0. Make a backup just to be sure and give it a go. Oh, and I made no change to my theme to make it 2.0 compatible. That and we've been told for the past week that this would be the case.

Sent from 1885

Yup just flashed orange slice from 1.5, seems to be working great! Faster and smoother than ever!

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

clouse2013

Reaction score
I'm having problems even downloading this from the toolbox. Maybe its because I'm on a D2G. It won't even show up in the toolbox. I was gonna download it and then flash the romer so it works. Any ideas?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Status
Not open for further replies.