[DROID2] Liberty ROM - v 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

shizumie

Reaction score
So since this has imoseyon tweaks, I don't have to flash his latest tweaks?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

So is it for sure this is linked with imoseyon? Makes sence as fast as this is running out the box. If enyone flashes imoseyon's zip please let us no how its working for you!

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just installed this and found a quick bug. When I select Liberty within the settings it FC's. Rebooting to see if it fixes it.

Liberty Settings is actually Liiberty Toolbox. If you install the one from the market you can access it but there will still be a bug with pro version. You can always access Liberty Settings by going into the toolbox and clicking on menu > Settings. I will fix this in final release.

Micro23

Reaction score
Ok, I installed the apk for the toolbox and yes it does load up. In fact once it's installed when I go to settings it works fine and they all come up. So it seems that the toolbox is just not installed in the original package. Great job with the previews for the logo's and themes!!!! And yes, damn it feels super fast maybe ill hold off on that gingerbread refresh ;)

Last edited:

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Epic blue theme is amazing on 2.0.... epic + liberty = well.... epic.

I might have found another bug.... I haven't noticed my keyboard lighting up.... at all.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Lavs23

Reaction score
After installing a couple themes, my Gmail FC everytime, anybody else having this issue?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok....I am starting to figure some of this out. If you select "all" you will find a lot of theme's and other stuff. I am thinking that it is just confusing when you are using this.

But if I can't get to the Liberty Settings how am I going to control everything else?

Access liberty settings by pressing menu > settings in toolbox. I will fix that on final release to everyone.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

So is it for sure this is linked with imoseyon? Makes sence as fast as this is running out the box. If enyone flashes imoseyon's zip please let us no how its working for you!

Imoseyon helped us a lot with getting things running more stable and fast and did a great job. Most of his tweaks are in by default now.

Micro23

Reaction score
With oreoslice (best skin I have ever used) installed and running I will say it does "feel" quite fast and seems to be running well. I will run it for a while for you today and test a bunch.

Thanks again. It's nice to have an alternative to the new Gingerbread if I decide I'm not going to stick with it. It's time to start deciding on features/speed. Gingerbread or liberty :)

droidony

Reaction score
I am having a issue with swype. the error msg says "the swype package you installed is configured for another device and will operate with limited functionality." I have a beta account so i went to swype and downloaded the swype installer. when i try to generate a new license i get another error "ID mismatch. this account may not be associated with additional devices, or device ID could not be read." i know someone that is using the leak GB rooted from TBH and is having the same error so i assume that its a issue with the leak. any idea's on what to do?

sparkyman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Great great job I feel like I have a new phone.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
After installing a couple themes, my Gmail FC everytime, anybody else having this issue?

I installed the Market Gmail update and everything is working properly again.
You could've tried going into settings/apps/manage/all/gmail, then clearing data, works everytime I have an issue.

Sent from 1885

shizumie

Reaction score

Imoseyon helped us a lot with getting things running more stable and fast and did a great job. Most of his tweaks are in by default now.

This is awsome! After initial setup and a reboot i am having no problems at all! Adding in somef the imo mods has this liberty blazing!
Im loving the options in lib toolbox settings. (Schedule tasks daily cache and data cache drops) this setup is so simple to use!

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I am having a issue with swype. the error msg says "the swype package you installed is configured for another device and will operate with limited functionality." I have a beta account so i went to swype and downloaded the swype installer. when i try to generate a new license i get another error "ID mismatch. this account may not be associated with additional devices, or device ID could not be read." i know someone that is using the leak GB rooted from TBH and is having the same error so i assume that its a issue with the leak. any idea's on what to do?

May have the DX swype in it? Grab the Swype.apk from liberty 1.5, or grab the one from post 4 of my theme thread for your phone (I'm assuming [OH NO!] That you are using a D2, so go to the EpicBlue Liberty D2 thread, post 4. I have a themed Swype update.zip there for the D2. If you have the D2G, install the romer, it has the correct swype in it.

Post back with how it goes so JRummy will have an idea to fix it.

Sent from 1885

Status
Not open for further replies.