[DROID2] Liberty ROM - v 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

gifferjesus

Reaction score
Refuses to download here.

Edit: Slapped phone around a few times and threatened to release compromising photos of it and an iPhone. Downloaded fine now.

Last edited:

txter

Reaction score
i installed 2.0 and lost rom manager. i hope i didnt lose all my backups. this would be the first time i didnt back up to my pc also.....flippin great...a lot of my apps are missing and dont seem to be in my market either.
also, i noticed when downloading a theme it would sit at 1% for a long time. i would cancel it and start over and it would dl right away.

gifferjesus

Reaction score
i installed 2.0 and lost rom manager. i hope i didnt lose all my backups. this would be the first time i didnt back up to my pc also.....flippin great...a lot of my apps are missing and dont seem to be in my market either.
also, i noticed when downloading a theme it would sit at 1% for a long time. i would cancel it and start over and it would dl right away.
Your backups are fine. I kept FRM on my sd card so I could always reinstall it with Astro. The FILES are never touched.

CKD2

Reaction score
Downloading now. Def gonna be well worth the donation. Less than 5 minutes and I'm at 39%!!!

2.0 here I come

Hero77

Reaction score
OBVIOUS Question that I'm sure was answered a million times but I don't have time to search or read thread to thread.

Will Liberty be upgrading to the Gingerbread base anytime soon?

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
OBVIOUS Question that I'm sure was answered a million times but I don't have time to search or read thread to thread.

Will Liberty be upgrading to the Gingerbread base anytime soon?

Read the mini rant posted earlier....

From Jrummy's twitter:
Plans: Beach/Spring Break -> Final Liberty 2.0 release -> Liberty Gingerbread -> Finally do some deving for my untouched Thunderbolt

txter

Reaction score
so far...
-no keyboard backlight
-no word prediction on physical keyboard. (i had this problem before. i got a .zip and installed it which fixed the problem. i just tried to install it again on 2.0 and it did nothing)
-i had to reboot 3 time in order for ALL my apps to reinstall from market.
-my wallpaper doesnt scroll. when i first installed, it would pan from page to page. after a bit it stopped. (wonders if its ADW thats doing it)

Last edited:

foxdog

Reaction score
mounting system read-write, fixing permissions then rebooting should fix any issues with the keyboard light and probably some other things.

as for swype, compleatly uninstall it (titanium backup is what i used) dont just delete the apk, uninstall it then reboot. then get swype installer form beta.swype.com (i think its still in public beta so if your not on the beta list, you can still get on it) use the installer to install the latest beta and enjoy swyping :) its not themed but it works well

elvyrorie

Reaction score
been trying to get this downloaded since 12:20 pm, its now 4:48 finally got it installed :) now to get to testing this out!

First basic impression, lockscreen is really cool.

Aequitas

Reaction score
Works fine so far. Nice and smooth. Only issue ive found is that blacked out gmail wont install. it downloads but it wont install =(

jimberg

Reaction score
so is this the release? I've donated to liberty so where do i download? or are they wanting me to buy an app to get 2.0??

is this a new trend for liberty? donate only roms that should be free?

sent from my liberated droid 2

elvyrorie

Reaction score
so is this the release? I've donated to liberty so where do i download? or are they wanting me to buy an app to get 2.0??

It will be free in a few days.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Naw man rummy and kejar are putting out the donate version for testers and people who really want to donate and support their work. These guys do really work hard on this while they still have a normal job and family outside of android. I respect them quite a lot and they are gonna release the rom to public when the testers and dev's finish getting out most of the bugs and glitches. Feel free to donate but you can also wait for the final release to come out which won't be long. Hope this can help

Sent from my Liberated D2

jimberg

Reaction score
understandable! I can wait a little longer. i have donated to them in the past but just can't donate more right now.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Did you not read the op or something? I mean really.....

Sent from my Liberated D2G

Status
Not open for further replies.