Droid does...EMF?

TimChgo9

Reaction score
Dissing ghost hunters aside...

The tri-corder is a cool app. Esp. the sound measuring capabilities. Never was a Star Trek fan (I always thought the original was kind of stupid) I did, however kind of enjoy the "Next Generation"... Anyway... The app is cool, and being a "gadget guy" stuff like that always intrigues me...

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The OP asked a question... if you don't have anything constructive then don't post.

Calling it a sham, a fake, or whatever is not needed. Just move on if you've nothing to add :)

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
The OP asked a question... if you don't have anything constructive then don't post.

Calling it a sham, a fake, or whatever is not needed. Just move on if you've nothing to add :)

I agree

Regardless if you "believe" or not, there are tons of things seen and heard that cannot be explained. Also to add to the comment a couple posts above, I agree that the EMF app in the Market is awesome! It does work, put it next to your tv and watch the reading go up, take it away and watch it go down. It really does read SOME KIND of energy coming from the tv, I can't say myself if it really is reading EMFs because I'm not that smart lol. Anywho, it does work and is a really good app for detecting some type of energy. I played around with it myself and was amazed at how good it was at detecting when energy is being used. Believe it or not, it even shows fluxuation between the fridge with the light off, and with the light on. Very good app and really fun to play around with.

However I like the crew of Ghost Adventures a little better than Ghost Hunters lol.