EMF Detector for Droid?

OP
J

jrpowell01

Reaction score
the magnetic flux part to the tricoder app is pretty fancy but it still freaks out when you move the phone and there is really no indication to what the measure of the field is... there is just the half way up line and full way up line which is a bummer. Some one please make one a these!

TheTall

Reaction score
Just released

I just released my Entity Sensor / EMF Detector on the Android Market for $4.99. Search for it or go to my web site: krugism.com Development.
Give it a try and let me know what you think about it.
Thanks.

CarpeLuna

Reaction score
I just released my Entity Sensor / EMF Detector on the Android Market for $4.99. Search for it or go to my web site: krugism.com Development.
Thanks.

I would really like to know if this app works for it's intended use. I am aware that electrical energy from just about any source causes EMF readers to spike, but I would love to know how this one works, as I can't find anything about it anywhere on the net. I don't want to spend money on it if it's no good.

ratboy3124

Reaction score
Metaloid which is free in the market is a emf detector. Might want to check it out.

TheTall

Reaction score
Thanks.

I would really like to know if this app works for it's intended use. I am aware that electrical energy from just about any source causes EMF readers to spike, but I would love to know how this one works, as I can't find anything about it anywhere on the net. I don't want to spend money on it if it's no good.

Yes, it does work. If you start the app, then move a magnet or any electrical device near the phone, the app senses the electromagnetic field and displays the change on the screen.
I've tried it around some haunted areas and have had some good results. I'm going to go another place hopefully this weekend and will video any results.
Also, you have 24 hours after purchase to cancel your sale and get a refund.
Give it a try and let me know what you think.