Droid does...EMF?

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Ok so I was reading about the car dock an watchen ghost hunter so this is how I got the idea or w.e you wanna call it.

The droid is a phone that actually respounds to a magnet an goes into nav mode or multi media mode depending where you put the magnet an that got me thinking. I am a huge believer in the paranormal an I have beed on a few ghost hunts an they have only furthered my belief. I was wondering does anyone think that since the droid can senses magmets could it be used as an emf (electro magnetic force) device for hunting without hurting the phone?

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok so I was reading about the car dock an watchen ghost hunter so this is how I got the idea or w.e you wanna call it.

The droid is a phone that actually respounds to a magnet an goes into nav mode or multi media mode depending where you put the magnet an that got me thinking. I am a huge believer in the paranormal an I have beed on a few ghost hunts an they have only furthered my belief. I was wondering does anyone think that since the droid can senses magmets could it be used as an emf (electro magnetic force) device for hunting without hurting the phone?

Not sure how that whole Ghost Hunting things works, but I have read somewhere that the magnets inside the phone are very very 'un-powerful' they are just there as placements (probably as powerful as a refrigerator magnet) so I dont think it would work as well as you think it would.

lisaashleyrafter

Reaction score
I bet you that if the droid did have a ghost hunting app....as soon as it detected a ghost you'd get the "Wait"/"Force close" dialog lol

tebower

Reaction score
Really? Ghosts? Do people really intend to find something? What's next? The Easter Bunny?

There are some things that technology just won't ever be able to do.

OP
ChevyNexus

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Wow I basically asked a question an yet I get skeptics an self wanna be comidiens given me really just spam respounces....nice...

Anyway I ordered a emf reader offline so now I don't have to use my phone haha xD

OP
ChevyNexus

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Wow I basically asked a question an yet I get skeptics an self wanna be comidiens given me really just spam respounces....nice...

Anyway I ordered a emf reader offline so now I don't have to use my phone haha xD an also Ouijun board tend to take a turn to the demonic I do not use them as I do not hunt demonic entities.