Droid 2 boot into Bootloader

Blur4eg

Reaction score
Hello!
In my hands got Motorola Droid 2. It is not loaded. When on, it shows the window Bootloader. Further loading does not continue.
Using the X button i can go to Recovery Menu.
Wipe data & cache and Factory defaults do not help
Do you think using the SBF it possible to recover?

P.S: Photo attached.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
First off, welcome to droid forums!

However, I am a little confused. Your profile says D2G, but you said D2, and posted in a D2 forum. They are not the same phone, very close but not quite and it is crucial to be certain. I believe it is a D2 going off the pic because the D2G is avaliable in blue and silver, not black. If you are 100% sure it is a D2G, and you are in the US, then yes, try the SBF link in my sig. If you are on a D2, then you need to find the D2 SBF.

OP
B

Blur4eg

Reaction score

However, I am a little confused. Your profile says D2G, but you said D2, and posted in a D2 forum. They are not the same phone, very close but not quite and it is crucial to be certain. I believe it is a D2 going off the pic because the D2G is avaliable in blue and silver, not black. If you are 100% sure it is a D2G, and you are in the US, then yes, try the SBF link in my sig. If you are on a D2, then you need to find the D2 SBF.

Thank you for your answer!
Indeed, my primary phone is D2G.
A D2 I got separately.
In this topic we are talking about the D2, which is loaded to the point, which is shown in the photo.
I wanted to ask as to whether it will help the native SBF?
By the way, I'm not in the U.S..

fiveball02

Reaction score

You can get the D2G in black and silver now also.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score

Since when?
Set Your Location
Only shows blue and silver.

fiveball02

Reaction score

Since when?
Set Your Location
Only shows blue and silver.

Sorry. Im color blind. Never looked at it in the light till now. Always thought it was black. Lol

OP
B

Blur4eg

Reaction score
I apologize, but what about the subject of my topic?

Reaction score
Well, it doesn't work right now. So try SBFing it. Worst case scenario, it still doesn't work. Best case, you have a working D2. The bootloader screen is there specifically to allow you to flash an SBF, even if nothing else on the phone works. Without knowing what happened to the phone, we have no way of knowing if the SBF will work or not, but it can't hurt.