[NEW on MARKET] Noreve leather vertical flip case for Droid

Boni2k

Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thank you for your order.
We will ship your case very soon under 3-5 working days ( arround Jan 21st).
We will send you an e-mail indicating when we will send your order (with a tracking number).

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I ordered it in France (I'm from Germany) and plan to share my impressions and some photos here. But I guess shipping needs time till next week.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

OP
kiwiguy

kiwiguy

Reaction score
Has anybody received their Noreve case yet?

They told me on Jan 11th that I should receive it by the end of January - but nothing yet!! I sent them an email tonight asking if any updates.

Boni2k

Reaction score
Bought it at 13th January from France. My UPS status is still "billing information
received".

Here is the answer of Noreve:
Thank you for your message. We have received the same message from other customers. We have contacted UPS to know what is wrong. We will contact you as soon as we know.

That was on wednesday.

EDIT: They replied again. UPS seems to be to blame as there are missing 50 cases. They'll send me a new case very soon. I'm okay with that.

fujitsupalm

Reaction score
Not bad at all...
i already invested on this one:
PDair Leather Case for Motorola Milestone A855 - Flip Type (Black/Crocodile Pattern) by PDair - PDair.com

so i think i might have to give it a miss until i upgrade my phone next..

just a quick pic FYI:
20100112083034-ab4b540a.jpg

sarreq

Reaction score
That case looks really good, and I'm probably going to get that as well. I'm just confused about something.

In that picture, there is a small hole on the opened case flap. I think that might be for the audio input of the Droid. However, in the closed case picture, it is on the bottom-right of the Droid. Anyone know what it is?
the top hole appears to be the headphone jack, an what I think you're talking about on the closed case looks to be a logo, not a hole

D

Droidlicous

That case looks really good, and I'm probably going to get that as well. I'm just confused about something.

In that picture, there is a small hole on the opened case flap. I think that might be for the audio input of the Droid. However, in the closed case picture, it is on the bottom-right of the Droid. Anyone know what it is?
the top hole appears to be the headphone jack, an what I think you're talking about on the closed case looks to be a logo, not a hole
Actually I bet it has two holes one for camera and one for phone jack!!

OP
kiwiguy

kiwiguy

Reaction score
I called Noreve customer service today and was told that the cases will not be arriving in the US until February 17th - then it will take another week before they send them out!!!

I think that is a bit sleazy on the company's part to take orders (and charge the full amount to buyer's credit card) when they know that the product won't even be available for another 6 weeks.

Oh well, I guess my Droid goes naked for a while longer.....

Boni2k

Reaction score
I called Noreve customer service today and was told that the cases will not be arriving in the US until February 17th - then it will take another week before they send them out!!!

I think that is a bit sleazy on the company's part to take orders (and charge the full amount to buyer's credit card) when they know that the product won't even be available for another 6 weeks.

Oh well, I guess my Droid goes naked for a while longer.....

Or you can try buying it from France. Guess shipping won't take as long as February 17th.

Mark0

Reaction score
I have ordered one from MobileFun UK, and they are stating "In stock from tomorrow" from 4 days now.

Mark0

Reaction score
MobileFun just informed me that they shipped the package. Will let you know when it arrive and how's the Noreve case (if no one get it before).

KromaXamorK

Reaction score
Sorry for post in the wrong topic, I didn't see this topic before.
Just receive a Noreve case in Black Illumination.
This is some photoshoot.
P1000896.JPG

P1000874.JPG

Boni2k

Reaction score
Allright, I guess there's no need for any more photos :) Received mine this day. I'm okay with it. It makes a good impression. However I don't understand why they covered the camera lens with the "strap" but it's not a big issue. If you want to make a photo you have to hold back the strap. Apart from that it seems to fit very nicely and makes a robust impression. Sliding is not limited in any way. --> recommended.

dionna17

Reaction score
I love Noreve products. Have been using them for some years now. They seem to have the style I want for my products without having to take the item out of it's case to use. I have one for my Archos 605 80gb wi-fi and it includes a slot for the stylus too! I love the lime green color.

I will be getting one for the Droid. In lime green! :greendroid:

dieselbmw

Reaction score
How about a review on this case. That would be fantastic. How does the flap work when calling...is it uncomfortable or awkward when on a phone call? or how about when typing on the phone?

P_McNeal

Reaction score
It almost looks like the back flap section would rotate on that screw post; is that possible? It also looks pretty thick. Hmmmmm...

Thanks for the pile of photos, though. That was very thorough.