Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Reaction score

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
It looks like it has a slide out keyboard from that picture too? Maybe it has one?

Reaction score
It looks like it has a slide out keyboard from that picture too? Maybe it has one?

Ha.. that would be a form factor improvement no one would see coming..

Although I dont think it to be possible. Moto wouldnt give direct competition to the d3 within a month or two time. D3 is for those that need the keyboard...whereas the bionic (should) be its counterpart for the touch screen savvy

stevewest87

Reaction score
Can preach shed any light on this Droid bionic 4 hybrid thingy? Personally I wouldn't mind the bionic having a keyboard that just means it will get a cool gamegripper pad

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

Ha.. that would be a form factor improvement no one would see coming..

Although I dont think it to be possible. Moto wouldnt give direct competition to the d3 within a month or two time. D3 is for those that need the keyboard...whereas the bionic (should) be its counterpart for the touch screen savvy
U r talkin 2 me Sir.Comin from a bberry tour.no more keyboards-im a touch screen addict rite about now!!:icon_ banana:

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea I for one do not like physical keyboards. The touch screen ones are just as good these days.

Covington

Reaction score
Coming from a current Env touch user, I hope this phone breaks my need of a physical keyboard. I was sort of waning towards the D3.