Semi-Official Release date for droid bionic

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
Actually that's not true. The definition of 4G has changed since then. I don't know why people still haven't gotten the memo but Verizon's LTE network is now considered 4G.

I haven't heard any other news about it since that article and haven't really bothered to look so you may be right

Sent from my Liberated DROIDX

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Not to be an ass but it seems like to me you are trying to get traffic to your site, everyone knows it is supposed to come out in the summer, very old news. The new news is that if everything goes well it might even be in mid July, But i personally think it will be early/mid august, but we can hope.

Anyways, very old news, misleading title for a spam/self promotion.

True story. Everyone around here has known that "summer" is the targeted release for quite some time. And there's already a thread about the release date on the first page of this forum anyway: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid-bionic/152414-release-date.html

Even if this is more than trying to drive traffic to the site, there's no need for another release date thread when one (that wasn't even buried) already existed.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Actually that's not true. The definition of 4G has changed since then. I don't know why people still haven't gotten the memo but Verizon's LTE network is now considered 4G.

I haven't heard any other news about it since that article and haven't really bothered to look so you may be right

Sent from my Liberated DROIDX

He is. They changed it to include all of the technologies that carriers are currently calling "4G."