Countdown Clock to The September 1st Release Date!!

bplewis24

Reaction score
Thats not the official twitter for the bionic.

All of the tech sites that are carrying the story know that and are still reporting it. Obviously it wouldn't be the first time an official release date was leaked via unofficial sources.

Take it for what it's worth.

Brandon

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's a good guess and it correlates with the previous "leaks", but since it doesn't bring any new evidence to the table, it doesn't really help to solidify the previous unofficial leaks.

i can read

Reaction score
All of the tech sites that are carrying the story know that and are still reporting it. Obviously it wouldn't be the first time an official release date was leaked via unofficial sources.

Take it for what it's worth.

Brandon

I know but it just annoys me when people throw a hissy fit when stuff like this leaks a date and it doesnt happen. I know all signs point towards it releaseing the 8th but there is still nothing official yet

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Covington

Reaction score
I know but it just annoys me when people throw a hissy fit when stuff like this leaks a date and it doesnt happen. I know all signs point towards it releaseing the 8th but there is still nothing official yet

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

This. With the last "release date" that didn't happen, everyone on the sites went crazy saying how the bionic was delayed yet again and how they were passing it for SG2/Vigor/Prime. Total chaos.:icon_eek:

i can read

Reaction score
I know its almost funny how people think that all these release dates are official and that since it didnt come out then that there is something wrong with it.

Import roller

Reaction score
so come tomorrow, someone on the east coast better posts that they picked theirs up for the early release so the rest of us on the west coast can go get it when we wake up

JessieT

Reaction score
so come tomorrow, someone on the east coast better posts that they picked theirs up for the early release so the rest of us on the west coast can go get it when we wake up

Hi everyone!
Im new at this so please forgive the newbie comments. But I have been reading all the post on the bionic & trying to figure out when and where it will be. So please for give the obvious question....

Where would I go to buy the bionic for the early release? Your comment talks about it so I figured I would ask you. Lol can I go to any Verizon store & walk in and buy it? Or will I have to pre-order? Or since everyone wants it am im going to have to wait in a long line and make sure im there early? I've read most the comments but don't see any direct answer as to how to buy it on the early release date. Thanks a bunch for your help! Looking forward to getting the Bionic ASAP!!!

~Jessie

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ConqSoft

Reaction score
They usually do pre-orders online prior to it being available in stores. They may or may not do it this time. If they don't, you have to wait until it's in stores (Sept 8th, or whatever day it turns out to be).