Possible 8-4-2011 confirmation?

GBH2

Reaction score
why all the hype with this phone when not a single reviewer has had their hands on it yet?

i don't get it...especially how lukewarm the reception has been for the atrix...which is the bionics closest relative.

They are hardly related at all - the closest phone to the Bionic is the Droid 3, which has been generally well received.

Engineer_900

Reaction score
everyone be patient and you'll be glad you waited. Please refer to this thread for reasons why phones dont get released on time... Motorola knows what their doing with this phone. trust me....

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
everyone be patient and you'll be glad you waited. Please refer to this thread for reasons why phones dont get released on time... Motorola knows what their doing with this phone. trust me....

Do you have any data or reason why we should be trusting you?

Engineer_900

Reaction score

No because it is not worth losing a job. I am just trying to help out by giving some advice.

NTRS

Reaction score
I'm waiting. I love Motorola's phones. Always have a great feel to them.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score

No because it is not worth losing a job. I am just trying to help out by giving some advice.

If you're trying to tell us you work as a salesman at a verizon store, sadly we know more than you do about the Bionic.

Just being honest.

Engineer_900

Reaction score

If you're trying to tell us you work as a salesman at a verizon store, sadly we know more than you do about the Bionic.

Just being honest.

Nothing against the sales team... but I have far more knowledge than how to sell a phone. Just a FYI.... Verizon's engineers and back-end employees test the phones. Sales team doesn't touch a new phone until it hits the store.

GBH2

Reaction score

Just being honest.

Nothing against the sales team... but I have far more knowledge than how to sell a phone. Just a FYI.... Verizon's engineers and back-end employees test the phones. Sales team doesn't touch a new phone until it hits the store.

Thanks for your input about the Bionic! I am looking forward to getting it!

As often seems to happen with these big releases, many people here are starting to go "off the deep end" lol

NTRS

Reaction score

Engineer_900

Reaction score

Just being honest.

As often seems to happen with these big releases, many people here are starting to go "off the deep end" lol

I know this is going to be a big release for VZW. 4G+motorola is a huge factor and this phone will be a huge success for big red. I am not trying to "act cool" ...I was only giving some personal advice whether people want to agree or disagree beyond this point I could careless.

GBH2

Reaction score

I know this is going to be a big release for VZW. 4G+motorola is a huge factor and this phone will be a huge success for big red. I am not trying to "act cool" ...I was only giving some personal advice whether people want to agree or disagree beyond this point I could careless.

Yeah, I've been through many of these pre-release cycles - enough to know who knows what they are talking about. :)

I have always been happier with Motorola phones than others I have used, I'm just glad to hear that the Bionic is looking like a winner. Although, I have some faith in Motorola, it is always a concern when a company is introducing a first product with a new technology (LTE), anything can happen.

I have heard others "in the know" say the Bionic would be worth the wait - but there has been an uncustomary silence lately - so your opinion is good to hear. Thanks again!

sqchram

Reaction score

Now without putting yourself under the gun... Ill make a guess and say "be patient" means not aug 4 *wink wink* -appreciate the information. Now if sept is what the launch is looking like would you say we need to be *very* patient? ;)

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Preach,

Its, it is, it's. Man, folks sure are digging deep these days.......This begs the question, would a spell checker find this one?

Craig
Oh COME ON!!!!! We are so quick to discredit something saying that it will be released on August 4th!!! But quick to believe someone saying September 1 from from a certain blog who steals stuff from this and other forums and take credit for it.. Now I always said that it would be Mid to late August release.. But it will be great if it was August 4th...

Woa, dude. I am just replying to what was asked, the spelling in the link. It will be here when it is here, I am not getting wrapped around the axle about it. But, As my NE2 is now past, I will be getting a new phone soon, be it the Bionic, or the D3. And honestly with the latest rumors and "stuff" on the S2, I now have 3 to consider. I could gives a rats you know what about what any of the makers decide to do as it pertains to their scheduling, but it is obvious to me that if moto/vzw have intentionally decided to drop the Bionic right smack in the middle of the S2, Iphone and perhaps the D3, then someone in marketing needs to have their head examined. At this point if the S2 rumors are correct, methinks some folks at Moto are probably trying to figure out how to throw a bone or two to the masses without pissing off VZW.

It is not like the Iphone schedule is some dark mystery, and we have back to school, and kids heading off to college. Moto and Vzw, it's is short for it is, and clue is spelled c-l-u-e. Getsum.....

Craig

What I wrote was not geared toward you Bear In NM. I just meant it in General.. I to am waiting patiently.. I just always felt it would be mid to late August.. I would be happy if it came August 4th. But would not be surprise if it came out in September... I am ready to take my Storm 1 outback and take it out of its misery.:)

OriginalDroid

Reaction score

Just being honest.

darth-vader-pointing.jpg

Pics or GTFO

Jk, didn't want to waste the opportunity

Could you tell us when we might get something official from verizon? Like when they might announce the release date?

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums

Last edited: