Release date

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by zlseth, Jan 23, 2011.

1. zlseth

zlseth New Member

If they can announce a firm release date for the Verizon iPhone, why so much wishy-washiness on the release of the Bionic? I have heard: end of February, early 2nd quarter, June, summer……….

I am getting tired of my Blackberry Storm. If I throw it at a wall and the iPhone is available, I may not be able to wait for the Bionic.
  2. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member Premium Member

Well, for one thing, the iphone will just be the 4. Iphone5 is coming relatively soon after (maybe this summer) and will be dual core. So even if thinking about one, i'd wait for the 5.

As for the Bionic, that is probly the most anticipated phone coming out. I know I'm anxiously awaiting it. But from everything I saw from CES, it's still not fully ready for release. My personal opinion is that they can't give a release date until they've finished testing. Keep in mind they've been working on getting the iphone for a looooong time, so a definite release date was easier.

Hold on - it'll be worth the wait! ;)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. rage151

rage151 New Member

Not trying to be a forum nazi, but how did you miss the Release Date thread already in this forum?
Search tags for this page

droid bionic release date