Concerns with April 21st release date

Droid101

Reaction score
I will say the May date on the spreadsheet is false. If it were really to be released in may then every other rumored date we would have heard wouldn't be April 21st:). Id have to agree that it is someone having fun making a spreadsheet:)

Reaction score
I hear your concern. It does seem a little strange that Verizon would release the TB then the bionic so soon after. However, all my research has shown mixed reviews and supposed "leaked" info from reliable sources. So far I'm just expecting this phone anywhere from the April 21st date. To as far as mid July. Because I have been reading other reviews and they all guess that it will be coming out some time in this window of 3 months.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Reaction score
Did the TB get much publicity before it was out? Other than constant fake release dates :/

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Got a call today and was told first week of June for the release of the Bionic. Don't hold ME to that time frame though : )

rage151

Reaction score
CK, your date wouldn't be somehow related to the VZW screenshot over at Droid Life, would it??? :)
Got a call today and was told first week of June for the release of the Bionic. Don't hold ME to that time frame though : )

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
CK, your date wouldn't be somehow related to the VZW screenshot over at Droid Life, would it??? :)

Why you gotta ruin things hahahaha

Sent from my Droid

trailblazen

Reaction score
yeah that was the best elaborate april fools joke. Was hilarious. I even saw it got posted here then deleted immediately after. rofl

dafischman

Reaction score
Unfortunately when it comes to release dates it is always April fools day. : P

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

rage151

Reaction score
Sorry man, didn't mean to ruin the shananigan!

Sent from my Droid

trailblazen

Reaction score
Uh oh someone said shenannigans:
shenanigans7sy.jpg

Sorry man, didn't mean to ruin the shananigan!

Sent from my Droid

Last edited:

iNfAMOUS702

Reaction score
I'm starting to agree (with some tech reviewers) that these BIG tech shows like CES, MWC are bad places to announce future products.... especially when the product is no where near its projected launch date.

No apple fan boy, but I loved how apple announced the ipad 2 and gave a release date 10 days away.

Apple does an awful lot of things right..I'm no fan either but their cult like following didn't happen for no reason..odds are the bionic will be delayed...I don't think big red wants this to be unlimited 4G either..that's why I hopped on the tbolt wagon :D

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk