Droid Bionic Release Date

gravitysucks

Reaction score
50,007 :) I'm also due for upgrade in July and wanna play with Bionic so bad!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

mike02vr6

Reaction score
I think I am somewhere in the early stages but I will throw my name in as 50008, because my upgrade starts tomorrow.

Ooops today is Friday the 3rd....upgrade starts today, my sources say the bionic comes out today with a gigacore processor and filet mignon instead of GB and its super hi-def screen. Free too!

Last edited:

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
50009 I have 2 upgrades that are ready.
Ok guys-we all no that Preach2k sent us the specs 4 the bionic,so with that said-we r no longer acceptin applications-we think everybody 4 there a part of this survey-and we along with myself look 4ward 2 playin with the bionic n mid august-if u have any concerns plz refer them 2 Preach2k-he'll b glad 2 answer all concerns-GOD BLESS!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!:icon_ banana:

mike02vr6

Reaction score
u have any concerns plz refer them 2 Preach2k-he'll b glad 2 answer all concerns,

Sweet! Preach if I get carpal tunnel syndrome while playing with my new bionic will workmans comp cover me?

jleeusa

Reaction score
Add me, my rooted OG is very tired. My upgrade is now, I just hope I can wait. What will be lurking in Bionic's shadow though?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Covington

Reaction score
Ok guys-we all no that Preach2k sent us the specs 4 the bionic,so with that said-we r no longer acceptin applications-we think everybody 4 there a part of this survey-and we along with myself look 4ward 2 playin with the bionic n mid august-if u have any concerns plz refer them 2 Preach2k-he'll b glad 2 answer all concerns-GOD BLESS!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!:icon_ banana:

:rofl3:

Made my day after a hard day at work! Thanks ol' chap!

ghinish

Reaction score
I read that its not the original bionic.....kept having probs with it so making something different

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

:rofl3:

Made my day after a hard day at work! Thanks ol' chap!

U r Welcome Sir!!!

Reaction score
Lg revolution seems like the way to go if u want LTE now... I test ran it in the store and everything about it seemed way faster than anything out right now... quadrant scores of like 2k while the only close ones was the dx2 which still only got 1.5k

You have just been post pwned

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
u have any concerns plz refer them 2 Preach2k-he'll b glad 2 answer all concerns,

Sweet! Preach if I get carpal tunnel syndrome while playing with my new bionic will workmans comp cover me?

Nope but may be your health Insurance may cover it!!:)

OP
DESERPENTOR

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
50012 here I refuse to buy anything other than Motorola and the saying goes Good things come to those who wait!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

c0pterone

Reaction score
me 2

50013 I will say this, I'm going crazy waiting for the bionic