Droid Bionic Release Date

Reaction score
50012 here I refuse to buy anything other than Motorola and the saying goes Good things come to those who wait!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Ya know motorola had said the bionic was "the end of waiting" back in February and you see where that got them :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
50012 here I refuse to buy anything other than Motorola and the saying goes Good things come to those who wait!

Ya know motorola had said the bionic was "the end of waiting" back in February and you see where that got them :)

I want my bionic-AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!

furbymac

Reaction score

I want my bionic-AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!
call j.g. wentworth 877 droid now

Reaction score

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
I am number One. I've had an upgrade since March of 2010! My OG Droid has given way to a DX while I'm waiting for the Bionic. I was expecting to have it already. I just hope it will look like it was supposed to. I really loved the way it looked.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
I am number One. I've had an upgrade since March of 2010! My OG Droid has given way to a DX while I'm waiting for the Bionic. I was expecting to have it already. I just hope it will look like it was supposed to. I really loved the way it looked.

If by saying "you hope it looks like it was supposed to" means that it looks completely different...then yes..:)

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

If by saying "you hope it looks like it was supposed to" means that it looks completely different...then yes..:)
I liked the way the org bionic looked also.Lets hope they stay @ least with the form!

Reaction score
Meh, I have always been a motorola faithful, I love everything about their phones... BUT I do think there's a point to prove in showing them why they should make the phone right the first time so they don't have to waste time REmaking it, and it could have been out... Esp now that people are thinking the GS2 MIGHT be 4g...

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Meh, I have always been a motorola faithful, I love everything about their phones... BUT I do think there's a point to prove in showing them why they should make the phone right the first time so they don't have to waste time REmaking it, and it could have been out... Esp now that people are thinking the GS2 MIGHT be 4g...
My thing is-When they introduced it n jan-whatevere the problem was u mean 2 tell me it didnt show its ugly head then?IMOP-It had 2!!!I think they thought they could fix it b 4 the release date-but thats just me!!!And as far as the SG2-I thought some1 said its 2 thin 4 a LTE radio.

Last edited:

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
My thing is-When they introduced it n jan-whatevere the problem was u mean 2 tell me it didnt show its ugly head then?IMOP-It had 2!!!I think they thought they could fix it b 4 the release date-but thats just me!!!And as far as the SG2-I thought some1 said its 2 thin 4 a LTE radio.

I remember seeing a video that said they had just finished and sent the Bionic from CES out right before CES with out really testing it. They just wanted to have it ready for CES. Now GS2 yes it is to thin for a LTE radio. That does not mean that they will not change the form factor to put one in. But I doubt it will be released before the 4th Q either way. News about the Verizon GS2 has been very tight lipped.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

I remember seeing a video that said they had just finished and sent the Bionic from CES out right before CES with out really testing it. They just wanted to have it ready for CES. Now GS2 yes it is to thin for a LTE radio. That does not mean that they will not change the form factor to put one in. But I doubt it will be released before the 4th Q either way. News about the Verizon GS2 has been very tight lipped.

That's about rite!!

vzdroid13

Reaction score

I don't understand how these radios are so big that they can't even fit in phones. I thought radios were about the same size as a SoC.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

bassdj

SliceThemez Theme Creator
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
Lg revolution seems like the way to go if u want LTE now... I test ran it in the store and everything about it seemed way faster than anything out right now... quadrant scores of like 2k while the only close ones was the dx2 which still only got 1.5k

You have just been post pwned

Yeah, but it has Bing :(