Droid Bionic Release Date

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
While the revolution might have Bing, it is unlocked and should be easily removed after obtaining root.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Lg revolution seems like the way to go if u want LTE now... I test ran it in the store and everything about it seemed way faster than anything out right now... quadrant scores of like 2k while the only close ones was the dx2 which still only got 1.5k

You have just been post pwned

I've seen the DX2 put up a score over 2750!!!

[video=youtube;UOUveOI6kGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOUveOI6kGA"]YouTube - ‪Motorola DROID X2 Benchmarks - SmartKeitai.com‬‏[/video]

mike02vr6

Reaction score
how do you show quadrant scores? (not that I have a phone to do it with yet)

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
how do you show quadrant scores? (not that I have a phone to do it with yet)

Download the quadrant standard app from market. Quadrant is not an accurate depiction of performance though. Antutu and linpack are also good benchmark apps.

Sent from my fascinate

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think when we r trying to judge the performance of a phone we should not go by quadrants alone. There is also antutu, linpack, real world performance (which is the most accurate), and free available ram that a device has.

My droid1 was getting quadrants of 1300. But when my fascinate was stock it was getting quadrants of 900 because of samsungs file system. In real world performance the stock fascinate was still way faster than the rooted overclocked d1 even though it got a much lower quadrant score.

Sent from my fascinate

mike02vr6

Reaction score
cool thanks never knew that but I always here people talking about quadrant scores

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea I get caught up in quadrants sometimes but they are often unreliable..

Sent from my fascinate

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lg revolution seems like the way to go if u want LTE now... I test ran it in the store and everything about it seemed way faster than anything out right now... quadrant scores of like 2k while the only close ones was the dx2 which still only got 1.5k

You have just been post pwned

Yeah, but it has Bing :(

I played with the lg also and think its a well built phone,but not a fan of the Bing!! 8-(

Reaction score
Bing is easy to replace, I don't think that's a reason to not get a phone... unless it's a principle thing and you're heavy on 'true to android!' (which i kind of am hehe) and I wasn't just going off quadrant scores, the whole thing just felt kinda clunky as to what I was expecting out of a dual-core phone... the revolution felt the quickest and smoothest, and got the highest scores... IMO if we had a dual-core phone that was either unlocked (so we can throw some vanilla on there) or with a decent default GUI... We'll see what's around the corner... I DO hope that the GS2 ends up being 4g... there are WAAAAY too many rumors with no real backing circling around that phone... To me it doesn't make much sense for people to be so secretive about the release dates... it COULD keep people from buying something else in stead... heh just my thoughts

Reaction score
I cant wait to OC this lil puppy to 2 ghz... or in comparative terms 1.22 jiggawatts...because after all it WILL be faster than a "bolt" of lightening. ahhhhhh ; )

Reaction score
was it not 1.21 jiggas?!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

why yes it is... but to be better then a bolt of lightening.. in this case an obvious fail at making fun of thunderbolt owners.. it would have to be better by any stretch of the imagination.....

4th and long for jersey... annnnnnddd punt.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Bing is easy to replace, I don't think that's a reason to not get a phone... unless it's a principle thing and you're heavy on 'true to android!' (which i kind of am hehe) and I wasn't just going off quadrant scores, the whole thing just felt kinda clunky as to what I was expecting out of a dual-core phone... the revolution felt the quickest and smoothest, and got the highest scores... IMO if we had a dual-core phone that was either unlocked (so we can throw some vanilla on there) or with a decent default GUI... We'll see what's around the corner... I DO hope that the GS2 ends up being 4g... there are WAAAAY too many rumors with no real backing circling around that phone... To me it doesn't make much sense for people to be so secretive about the release dates... it COULD keep people from buying something else in stead... heh just my thoughts

Let's hope that what htc fans did will cos moto 2 do the same with the unlocked bootlader,that would do nothin but ncrease sells 4 moto and cos a lot of the ones waitin 2 c if the phone is unlocked 2 jump on board!!God knows that need 2 come strong and throw the kitchen sink @ us!!