Potential Lead To Bionic Release?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by JerseyFirefighter, Apr 18, 2011.

1. JerseyFirefighter

JerseyFirefighter Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Off of Droid Life's blog and some potential light at the end of the tunnel? The article explains that 5/12 was a given release date for the bionic, but now since the bionic is canceled, the targa will take it's place and named bionic. The information leads to a potential release in 2-3 months time.

DROID Charge Launching April 28, DROID Bionic Originally Scheduled for May 12? - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  2. vzwcooter

vzwcooter Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Nothing new really...I'm tired of all these BS rumors...can someone just comes out and give us some facts!!!

3. tcayton49

tcayton49 Member

Ratings:
    +21
    I think the light at the end of the tunnel is coming from a train

4. MrLethalWeapon

MrLethalWeapon Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have no reason to believe any of this. It was probably made up by some a-hole website owner trying to generate traffic for more ad money.

5. creaky

creaky Member

Ratings:
    +20
    It's hard to say but a lot of evidence is pointing toward the Bionic being scrapped. Believe me, I don't want to believe this, either. I've been waiting for the Bionic since my upgrade was available last fall. Many months have come and gone as well as 1-yr contracts. I keep telling myself I can't wait any longer and then something else comes up.

Um, sorry for the rambling, I should pay a therapist to listen to this nonsense....