Droid 2 2..3.1.5 update

imtheconvict

Reaction score
well right now im working on just changing the wifi files as i dont have any other issues system\etc\wifi and in bin wlan_cu wlan_loader wpa_supplicant im trying it right now ill let you know the results

Edit:so that didnt change it there has to be another file anyone else know what files effect wifi settings?

Last edited:

patchm00

Reaction score
no the issue when you turn wifi on it goes off and on for awhile

Actually, for me, the 2315 leak did fix this issue for me. I would constantly get this issue if I turn the wifi on from a widget but now it connects immediately. Your mileage may differ.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
no the issue when you turn wifi on it goes off and on for awhile

Actually, for me, the 2315 leak did fix this issue for me. I would constantly get this issue if I turn the wifi on from a widget but now it connects immediately. Your mileage may differ.

Hadn't noticed until you mentioned it...I'm also not having that issue w/2.3.15 either...

I've had no connectivity issues at work or home as far as I've noticed on 2.3.15.

nuclearbier

Reaction score
Protected apps not showing in the market with this build. Mlb atbat for instance.

Same Issue here. Sniper vs Sniper, Homerun Battle 3D etc not showing up in market.

My other issue is that now the time stamp on incoming txt/mms are all wrong and sometimes even show up out of order. (Handcent)

Any fixes for these issues?

hyatari

Reaction score
Wish I knew. I'm sure its the same issue with past leaked builds on the D1 awhile back. I think something needs to be modified to trick the market into seeing a verified build or something.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's the fingerprint in the build.prop file - 2.3.15 hadn't been officially released, so the market access isn't properly configured.

You should be able to pull the fingerprint from the build.prop file from 2.2.20 and things will be fine again.

Last edited:

hyatari

Reaction score
It's the fingerprint in the build.prop file - 2.3.15 hadn't been officially released, so the market access properly configured.

You should be able to pull the fingerprint from the build.prop file from 2.2.20 and things will be fine again.

Ya, actually I just loaded a build.prop from an older thread that had a market fix in it. I'm guessing in my haste I didn't realize it was for the droid x and yeah, it wasn't good. After m logo screen was just black and never loaded. Had to boot clockwork/mount system/sdcard and push build.prop from the D2 system dump in adb. So anyhow, my phone is showing 2.2.900 now but the market still isn't showing all apps.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's the fingerprint in the build.prop file - 2.3.15 hadn't been officially released, so the market access properly configured.

Ya, actually I just loaded a build.prop from an older thread that had a market fix in it. I'm guessing in my haste I didn't realize it was for the droid x and yeah, it wasn't good. After m logo screen was just black and never loaded. Had to boot clockwork/mount system/sdcard and push build.prop from the D2 system dump in adb. So anyhow, my phone is showing 2.2.900 now but the market still isn't showing all apps.

Adventures in Droiding. :)

2.2.900? Something's weird...s/b 2.2.20.995 or something like that. And pushing the entire build.prop might not be the best idea if the 2.3.15 build.prop was updated to go along w/changes in 2.3.15...don't know of course if that's an issue or not...

Not sure why that didn't cure your market issues...