Do all of you, or most of you, use a screen protector on your Droid?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Naked as the day it was made.

Not a scratch on it, Pocket carry everyday.

thread

Reaction score
yeah, no case for me, but I do feel a screen protector isn't a bad idea. This screen is some scratch-resistant plastic, and although difficult, it can scratch. It doesn't hold me back at all.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I used to cover screens religiously (my LG Dare scratched easy and it turned me paranoid) but I went naked about 2 months ago and I don't have a single scratch yet. The glass this screen uses is something awesome.

I work construction BTW.

JCo352

Reaction score
I use one, I don't see anything wrong with added protection. I mean why not use one?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm a member of the Droid Nudist Colony. I once tried to put on the ZAGG InvisibleSHIELD, but failed. When the shield flipped onto the floor I just gave up and decided to keep my Droid safe. I keep it in a holster am careful when I'm using it.

justreboot

Reaction score
using a glare free cover/ not so much for protection (fingerprints driving me nuts) / but to cut on the glare/ may go back to nude, since I am using a holster (seido)...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Invisishield and bodyglove

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i have one on it along with the seidio case. much less hassle to replace a screen protector than the entire phone if something scratches it