Do all of you, or most of you, use a screen protector on your Droid?

JessiesGirl

Reaction score
I did at first. The Verizon ones that are pre-cut for the Droid and come in a 3-pack for about $12. I was happy with it.

On my new Droid, I haven't used a screen protector yet and I don't think that I will. Don't think it was needed and the protector showed fingerprints a lot faster than bare glass does!

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use the Seidio innocase with no screen protector.

Same here. Purchased two protectors with the case and installed them both upside down. Took the second one off and vowed to make an appointment with my physician to check for dyslexia.

vthokies1996

Reaction score
For those of you using the Seidio innocase, the website says the case is only 1mm thick. Will the Droid still fit into the car dock without taking the case off?

Thanks

misterMAG

Reaction score
Screen protector just to be safe. And a cheap-o case. Haha.

Though a friend of mine has had his droid since November and no scratches despite its nakedness. I'm not quite sure how careful he is... :icon_ banana:

nightwo|f

Reaction score
I have a 'stock' case (hard plastic from the Verizon store, has slight ridges on it which I rather like, gives it some texture), and a screen protector. I think I've found the screen protector cause some erratic behavior with clicks. My GF's droid has no protector on it yet and doesn't seem to have the same issue. I have extra protectors, but not sure I'm going to install one on hers just yet.

crackedvenom

Reaction score
havent had one since the day i got it. absolutely no scratches. kept in front and back pockets.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
got an Invisible Shield on mine.

bound to go to the beach this summer, so wanted that extra protection.

phreek

Reaction score
I bought the Body Glove one, that thing was junk (the one for my LG Voyager was really nice).

I'm now using the see-thru plastic shell from the VZW store and screen protectors.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Do all of you, or most of you, use a screen protector on your Droid?
Were there not enough screen protector threads already? Get one if you want one. Don't if you don't. Check out the discussions in the Droid Accessories forum if you want more info on the options.