Do all of you, or most of you, use a screen protector on your Droid?

n813ca

Reaction score
I had the guy at the Verizon store install it thinking he would do a better job than me...... I hated the bubbles under it and took it off 2 days later. Love my naked Droid.

zenman77

Reaction score
I had invisible shield by Zagg on mine but after seeing how much easier it was for my nephew to scroll with his naked one, I took it off........

SeanRinVA

Reaction score
Seidio screen protector & innocase. I want it to stay pristine.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Screen protector is unnecessary, don't use one, never will.

mjs31

Reaction score
Absolutely. Scratched my screen within the first few weeks of owing my Droid. Will not make that mistake again. I hear things like scratch proof and I just cringe. No such thing. Besides, I find it much easier to wipe the finger prints off then on a naked screen. Phantom Skinz for me

brando56894

Reaction score
When I bought the phone the salesman put one on there for me for free so I kept it on. There's a few scratches in the protector but I doubt they would be on the actual glass. The worst one was caused by one of the prongs of my laptop charger. I had the droid sitting screen up in the seat of my car and threw the laptop charger on top of it and one of the prongs whacked the screen and made a big gouge in the protector.

captclueless

Reaction score
I have one, but it made it harder to move my finger across the screen, so I took it off. Love my naked droid. I do have the motorola shell holster combo though.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Like everyone else saying it made it harder to scroll, move, etc. I took it off and it moves gracefully now.

Big Cam

Reaction score
I've equally done both covered adn uncovered.

Currently I'm rocking the zagg invisible shile dand I love the feel of it, I was sold on one after playing with my brother in laws ipad and he had it on that.

vthokies1996

Reaction score
My brother in law got me a discount on a Zagg shield and put it on my Droid. I took off the front Zagg shield but left it on the back. I have since covered the front with one of the screen protectors from the Verizon store. I did a pretty good jod getting it on. No air bubbles or dust underneath so it doesn't even look like it's covered.

I would like to use a case for it, but I always put my Droid into the car dock and it seems like it would be a huge PITA to take the case off. I may still pick up a case for when I know I am going to be away from the car for a while.

yoopermjm

Reaction score
I use the motorola 1 but i'm not sure why. I think the grill glass is plenty strong, better to be safe than sorry i guess.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jimnutt

Reaction score
If I could get a screen protector on without air bubbles, I'd consider one. But I can't and I've run for five months now without one and nary a scratch, so I don't think they're really necessary.