D1-miui-1.4.15 (Gingerbread)

Reaction score
How do you install the Rom Updates? when i go to CW and try to install it says installation aborted =/

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
How do you install the Rom Updates? when i go to CW and try to install it says installation aborted =/

Each link is a complete rom, so you should install just like always. If you have 1.4.15, you should be able to go to 1.4.15c.1 without wiping data. I would recommend still wiping cache. If they do not install, you may want to try redownloading.

Bukada

Reaction score
Which One?

So.. out of these 3 .. which one is the latest and greatest?

1.4.15 D1-MIUI-1.4.15

1.4.15c D1-MIUI-1.4.15c

1.4.15c.1 D1-MIUI-1.4.15c.1

I am unsure which I need to install

bsm471

Reaction score
1.4.15c.1 is working great... wifi works on mine and 3g comes back fast after both incoming and outgoing calls... great work guys

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

rafiki1

Reaction score
So.. out of these 3 .. which one is the latest and greatest?

1.4.15 D1-MIUI-1.4.15

1.4.15c D1-MIUI-1.4.15c

1.4.15c.1 D1-MIUI-1.4.15c.1

I am unsure which I need to install

The 1.4.15c.1 is the latest with the 3g fix so install that

DROOIID

Reaction score
Does the update fix the gps and the screen overlay problem as well?

Sent from my OG Droid, fresh Miui

g_what

Reaction score
The most recent update seems to be running very smoothly with only clearing the cache. Data returns within seconds of ending a phone call. All seems well in the world of MIUI.

Thank you very much to all devs!

StealthMode

Reaction score
Working great here too. I think this is the best running MIUI build yet. Maybe it's just the newly themed ui, but I like it. I even like the orange, it goes well with the green of Gingerbread, aesthetically it works well together I think. It has a linux feel more than iOS and OS X feel. I like blue as much as the next guy, but isn't that what themes are for? Why ***** about the UI if there are more and more themes coming that change it to what ever you like. It's not like we're going through another OS upgrade, we already have a fully overhauled Gingerbread build for the Droid. Themes are only going to keep coming now.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have been staying away from MIUI and other gingerbread ROMs because they always seem to kill my music player when using other apps (like Facebook, navigation, net). This is my biggest annoyance with gingerbread.

Anyone on "D1-MIUI 1.4.15c.1" having this typical music killed issue?

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I have been staying away from MIUI and other gingerbread ROMs because they always seem to kill my music player when using other apps (like Facebook, navigation, net). This is my biggest annoyance with gingerbread.

Anyone on "D1-MIUI 1.4.15c.1" having this typical music killed issue?

I have noticed that Miui music does seem to get killed quickly if I load any other app. I am not sure how this can be fixed without adding some specific memory locking app or implementing an sdcard swap partition.

g_what

Reaction score
Actually, I would like to modify my comment from earlier. Everything is running smoothly, but I am having a battery issue. This is not strictly a MIUI issue (I don't think it is, anyways).

My screen is destroying my battery life... significantly more than it did with the Froyo build. Is anyone else noticing a similar issue?

I noticed the display settings have been modified for Gingerbread. Does anyone have suggestions for good brightness settings? I have the automatic brightness setting selected because it is very convenient. There are advanced settings that I am not really sure what to do with. The only thing I have changed so far is making the Sample interval 5s (instead of the default 1s).

Last edited:

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Actually, I would like to modify my comment from earlier. Everything is running smoothly, but I am having a battery issue. This is not strictly a MIUI issue (I don't think it is, anyways).

My screen is destroying my battery life... significantly more than it did with the Froyo build. Is anyone else noticing a similar issue?

I noticed the display settings have been modified for Gingerbread. Does anyone have suggestions for good brightness settings? I have the automatic brightness setting selected because it is very convenient. There are advanced settings that I am not really sure what to do with. The only thing I have changed so far is making the Sample interval 5s (instead of the default 1s).

I may have to look into that, i have a hunch of what could be wrong..

Jarllax

Reaction score
Wifi still isn't working for me in 1.4.15c.1. What kernel would people recommend if I am satisfied with the current speeds (not really interested in overclocking)?

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I have also just noticed some higher battery drain on miui compared to my previous CM7 nighties.

Wifi still isn't working for me in 1.4.15c.1. What kernel would people recommend if I am satisfied with the current speeds (not really interested in overclocking)?

I would suggest Prime's deprimed kernel here. It is working well on my phone. I did not have any wifi issue w/ stock kernel though.