Costco Deal Available Online????

lanza_david

Reaction score
Not there?

I can't seem to find the Bionic online on costco. Only the Droid 3 and X2 come up when I filter by Verizon and Motorola. :angry:

zetachi

Reaction score
I can't seem to find the Bionic online on costco. Only the Droid 3 and X2 come up when I filter by Verizon and Motorola. :angry:

hmm looks like they either sold out or were taking a bath on the online orders and stopped it. Try calling and see what they say. Maybe its only temp.

wingdo

Reaction score
The nearest Costco is 100 miles away and it's the only one within 500 miles. Ordering online is guaranteed and I spend less on shipping than I would for gas one way. No brainer!

OMG, you have got to be in the middle of nowhere. Online is by far your best bet!

jhom

Reaction score
I got a UPS tracking confirmation last evening after calling Wireless Advocates in the morning about the delay. It is now on the truck for delivery today. They made good on their promise to expedite the shipment because of the delay. :D:D:D

zetachi

Reaction score
I got a UPS tracking confirmation last evening after calling Wireless Advocates in the morning about the delay. It is now on the truck for delivery today. They made good on their promise to expedite the shipment because of the delay. :D:D:D

Oh so jealous. Wish mine was but have not gotten to the 3 day process time yet :(

jhom

Reaction score
Oh so jealous. Wish mine was but have not gotten to the 3 day process time yet :(

I ordered two bionics on 9/8. One was from costco and the other from Verizon. My daughter got the one from Verizon yesterday. I just got notice that the one from Costco was delivered. Unfortunately, I won't be home until this evening.

zetachi

Reaction score
I ordered two bionics on 9/8. One was from costco and the other from Verizon. My daughter got the one from Verizon yesterday. I just got notice that the one from Costco was delivered. Unfortunately, I won't be home until this evening.

damn you too :D

zetachi

Reaction score

SOOOOOO.....:D Was everything in the package? Still waiting for shipping on mine. Ordered monday afternoon so should ship today.

jhom

Reaction score
SOOOOOO.....:D Was everything in the package? Still waiting for shipping on mine. Ordered monday afternoon so should ship today.

Yes, everything offered was in the package. My only problem was the sim card was invalid. I just drove down to my local Verizon store, 3 miles away, and got a new one. They installed it and activated my phone. I just don't know where to put all the accessories until I get to unpacking each. They are now spread across my dining room table. So far, I've setup the standard dock and battery charger. I used the bonus leather/leatherette belt case this morning. Everything is working fine. I'm lovin this phone and package.

The only accessory I would have liked included in the deal is some sort of removal tool to make it easier to change the battery from the Bionic. It is cumbersome to use your fingernails to remove the battery cover. Oh well, I guess I'll need to make or buy something to facilitate this.

Last edited:

whiddles

Reaction score
Man im getting angry with costco. I went last friday and they just sold the last one and they asked if i wanted to be put on a waiting list and I said sure, thinking that when it came in they would hold it for me until I get off from work and hour away. I get a call they came in and they have 5 but they cannot hold it for me and I'll have to just show up and try my luck. this is great service. As im drivin there im 20 min out and told them where I was and they said they had 1. I get there and it was GONE....WTF...... so next figured I'd prder it online and bamm ot of stock, PLEASE TRY AGAIN. me and this phone are not meant to be lol. thought 'd share.