Costco Deal Available Online????

mach330

Reaction score
can you use a different line upgrade to a diff line with this online order? already got mine at costco store, but just in case someone wants to know.

zetachi

Reaction score
Gonna call them back and see If I upgrade to 2nd day will it arrive by sat. If not I'll save the $$$.

cka314

Reaction score
Oh - duh!

So I went back and I did that and click Upgrade (when I do that, the quantity goes away) and click Add to Cart. Then I get a message about For the handset that you have selected you must choose from the following two options: blah blah blah....

but I can't add it to the cart.

jhom

Reaction score
I called Wireless Advocates (partner with costco) about my order I placed on 9/8 online. I was told my order was delayed because of a missing item. Apparently, they are out of the bonus case and car charger that was included with the costco deal. The CS rep indicated that once in, the order will be expedited. She indicated that I should be getting the shipment sometime this week. This is the price I have to pay to save some $$$.

zetachi

Reaction score
I called Wireless Advocates (partner with costco) about my order I placed on 9/8 online. I was told my order was delayed because of a missing item. Apparently, they are out of the bonus case and car charger that was included with the costco deal. The CS rep indicated that once in, the order will be expedited. She indicated that I should be getting the shipment sometime this week. This is the price I have to pay to save some $$$.

Doesn't bode well for those of us that ordered this week then.

jhom

Reaction score
Doesn't bode well for those of us that ordered this week then.

They are supposed to be getting the item today or tomorrow. So, there is still hope for those who ordered this week. In fact, your wait might be shorter than mine.

zetachi

Reaction score
They are supposed to be getting the item today or tomorrow. So, there is still hope for those who ordered this week. In fact, your wait might be shorter than mine.

If any of you guys get a shipping confirmation let us know. I'd switch to the overnight If I know it will arrive by Saturday. So I figure the order would need to go out Thursday, friday morning latest to get it sat. No need to spend the extra $13 since I'll e out of town :(

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
If any of you guys get a shipping confirmation let us know. I'd switch to the overnight If I know it will arrive by Saturday. So I figure the order would need to go out Thursday, friday morning latest to get it sat. No need to spend the extra $13 since I'll e out of town :(

why not call and switch to overnight now and let the rep know that if for some reason they dont ship it by thursday you'll call and have it switched back to standard shipping. That way if you're in the first batch that gets shipped out you wont get screwed by the longer shipping time.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
By the time you guys get your Bionic shipped, Costco will drop the price by $100. They always drop phones by $100 after 2 weeks.

zetachi

Reaction score
By the time you guys get your Bionic shipped, Costco will drop the price by $100. They always drop phones by $100 after 2 weeks.

doubtful on this phone. Most of the stores only got 6 in the first shipment and have not gotten a 2nd one in yet.

zetachi

Reaction score
just spoke to customer service and even if I did 2 day it would not arrive till monday as they do not do Saturday delivery. 3 day order turnaround plus 3 day UPS gets it to me tuesday. only possible chance is overnight and I'm not gonna shell out another $26 for that. Sounds like its shipping thursday though.

miteymike

Reaction score
luckily 4 costcos are within 20 min drive distance to me.

I got my bionic friday.

zetachi

Reaction score
luckily 4 costcos are within 20 min drive distance to me.

I got my bionic friday.

I've got 3 within 20 min of me but all three were sold out by Sat. Went into one and the last one was being sold to the guy that arrived 5 minutes before me. Called the other 2 and they were also out. None of them knew when the next shipment was coming in so went online still gotta wait :(

SigSoldat

Reaction score
The nearest Costco is 100 miles away and it's the only one within 500 miles. Ordering online is guaranteed and I spend less on shipping than I would for gas one way. No brainer!