Costco and razr

mofoliar

Reaction score
does anyone know if costco will sell the razr when it is released this up coming week? How about any prices and bundles?

I love their return policy and bundles..

Chocula78

Reaction score
Yes, they will sell it. Not sure about bundles though

I have never bought a phone at Costco. Does the 90 day return policy apply? If so, I can buy it at launch and come back later if they offer a bundle or the price drops significantly.

Vito.a

Reaction score
I asked the Costco kiosk manager last week and he still was unsure when they would get the Razr. He gave me his number and said to call later this week for an update.

Vito.a

Reaction score
I just called Costco. They are getting the Razr in and it will be for sale Friday, 11 Nov after 11:11AM. No pricing yet, but they will beat VZ store pricing and offer a bundle with car charger ect. They offer 14 day money back guaranty and 90 day exchange.

OP
M

mofoliar

Reaction score
thats what i was hoping too hear... i will be down in line on friday....i will report back friday afternoon....

R.I.P. THUNDERBOLT.... TIME TO MOVE ON......

Chocula78

Reaction score
What are the chances this sells out? I have an 11 am meeting and probably won't be able to get to my local costco until 1230.

jasonrobb

Reaction score
Costco cincinnati just received there razors. I just put them in lock up.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

VitsDroid

Reaction score
I just called Costco. They are getting the Razr in and it will be for sale Friday, 11 Nov after 11:11AM. No pricing yet, but they will beat VZ store pricing and offer a bundle with car charger ect. They offer 14 day money back guaranty and 90 day exchange.

does the 90day exchange mean they will give a new one if you have a problem within the first 90 days or you can exchange it for another phone like nexus or rezound if you dont like it?

jasonrobb

Reaction score
does the 90day exchange mean they will give a new one if you have a problem within the first 90 days or you can exchange it for another phone like nexus or rezound if you dont like it?

You can pick whatever phone you want, although I'm skeptical we will get the Gnex. I think that's just a Verizon phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Chocula78

Reaction score
Called my local Costco and they are sticking to the 11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11 release date/time. I will be severely pissed if they sell out by noon. I will even more pissed at my boss for scheduling the 11 am meeting.

Vito.a

Reaction score
I had a very unpleasant experience with a very rude Costco phone salesman today. I drove over an hour away to our nearest Cosco store. Arrived at 11:00AM. I asked about Razr pricing and he said it was $289.99 plus tax for the bundle. I asked what was in the bundle and he browsed his computer for a few minutes and then printed out a page with a partial list of bundled items. I asked about the car charger, home charger, and case and he said they were included also. I started to write them down on the list and he freaked out. He then grabbed the brochure from my hand and crumpled it up and threw it in the trash. He said I wasn't allowed to write on it.

I explained I would like to see the list so I know what I am getting for my $300+ when the Verizon store was only $249 and Amazon was $229. He said it's not over $300 and that tax was only 6%. I said 6% tax on $290 should be just under $18. He said no it was only about $6. He refused to let me see the list. I asked if I could see the actual bundles and he said they no longer carried them, they just give us a coupon and we mail it in to get the bundle. So, I asked what I got with it today and he rudely rattled off three items. I could not understand him at all and decided I would take my money elsewhere. He did not get my business and I did not get a Razr today.

OP
M

mofoliar

Reaction score
That sucks that he did that,not very good business if u ask me....I would of done the same thing took business else where,if that happened to me as well...

I did get my razor yesterday,so far so good love the device.....came with car charger,screen protectors, and case for
$313 total....store had 40 on hand Chico,ca store....the hdmi cable,hd dock and wall charger have to send in form to
Motorola to get the other items....it's really fast on everything

loonie01

Reaction score
I was going to pick up my razr from Costco too until he tools me about a mail in to get the HD dock. I then went to the Verizon store to get it. I live it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums