Razr on sale at Costco, today only.

gling

Reaction score
I know it's a little late in the day but I just got back from Costco and the are selling the Razr for $199 for new 2 year activation and $249 for qualified 2 year upgrades.
Also if you've bought your Razr within the last 30 days from Costco, bring in your receipt, and they'll credit back to your account the difference.
This is today only.

TaubBaer

Reaction score
Was I bad today? Happened to scroll by the kisko, and saw the sale so I admitted that I wasted my hard earned salary on that Razr. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

rocrik

Reaction score
thanx,, jst got outta costco w/ $40 bucks in my pocket, made it jst as they were rollling down th door ,,, thanx again for th info

Vito.a

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. I bought one on Black Friday also. That was a great deal for the bundle.
How long is it taking to get your bundled items in the mail?

OP
gling

gling

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. I bought one on Black Friday also. That was a great deal for the bundle.
How long is it taking to get your bundled items in the mail?

Hopefully someone from the forum can answer that for both of us. I'm at just over two weeks waiting now but that's including the Thanksgiving weekend along with Black Friday and Cyber Monday which has probably gummed up the works somewhat. I'll update when it arrives.

mont0190

Reaction score
I got my razr from Amazon wireless for one penny!

OP
gling

gling

Reaction score
Hopefully someone from the forum can answer that for both of us. I'm at just over two weeks waiting now but that's including the Thanksgiving weekend along with Black Friday and Cyber Monday which has probably gummed up the works somewhat. I'll update when it arrives.

Costco bundle arrived today. That makes it just over three weeks from purchase. I must say, being able to use the phone (Apps, games, photos, videos) while watching it up on the 46" HDTV via the HDMI cable is pretty cool.