Costco Selling Droid RAZR With FREE Bonus Pack!

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
You know...I'm not even going to continue this petty argument with you. Good luck on returning your phone.

Saying you were wrong would of been a much more mature answer.

my point was simply to correct the misconception some of the posters here had about Costco's return policy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

dmisc

Reaction score
Has anyone received their bonus accessories pack from costco yet?
If you have, which HD dock did you receive with it? The Premium docking station or the standard docking station?

I am assuming it is only the standard docking station, but I just want to make sure.

metalman1980

Reaction score
The only reason I bought a bionic a couple months ago was because the guy at the costco verizon kiosk said that I would have 90 days to exchange it because what I really wanted was a PRIME which wasn't out yet at the time. He said the Prime will be out within the 90 days so to try out the bionic in the mean time and when Prime comes out to bring it in for an exchange. So I figured, what the heck, why not. Well Im still within my 90 days and the prime is out now so I went to Costco to exchange for the PRIME today. I've had plenty problems with the bionic anyways. I just got back and the damn manager there said that you only get 14 days to exchange your phone for another one, the 90 days is to return your phone for the same phone if its defective. I felt scammed, the guy that worked there before lied to me. Screw Verizon and their BS! From now on I want everything shown to me in writing. :angry:

mrmark27

Reaction score
The only reason I bought a bionic a couple months ago was because the guy at the costco verizon kiosk said that I would have 90 days to exchange it because what I really wanted was a PRIME which wasn't out yet at the time. He said the Prime will be out within the 90 days so to try out the bionic in the mean time and when Prime comes out to bring it in for an exchange. So I figured, what the heck, why not. Well Im still within my 90 days and the prime is out now so I went to Costco to exchange for the PRIME today. I've had plenty problems with the bionic anyways. I just got back and the damn manager there said that you only get 14 days to exchange your phone for another one, the 90 days is to return your phone for the same phone if its defective. I felt scammed, the guy that worked there before lied to me. Screw Verizon and their BS! From now on I want everything shown to me in writing. :angry:

thats a Costco thing, not a verizon thing, the 90 day policy. ive never dealt with costco but from reading about their deals and policies on here, it sounds like depending on the store and manager they all have a different rule around the 90 day policy

soulpatch

Reaction score
Yeah I had no problem exchanging mine for the Razr after 30 days...

I would call the management at the store and talk to someone else there

snosamie6

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten their rebate packs yet? Is it all knock-off stuff? Or the Motorola battery pack, etc?

snosamie6

Reaction score
Awesome! I just based my question on the car charger and case I got when the Razr was purchased. I really could use that battery pack!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums