1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

CostCo Droid Bionic Deal: Just $99 Bucks & Includes Accessory Pack

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Dec 26, 2011.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

Costco just dropped their pricing on the over-shadowed, yet powerful and capable Motorola Droid Bionic. They are offering the device for $99.99 on a new contract, but that price also includes the accessory pack. This includes a navigation dock, additional battery charger and a desktop dock, which is a $100 dollar value in itself. Let's recap the specs just as a reminder that this phone is still impressive:
    • 4G LTE
    • 4.3″ qHD touchscreen
    • Dual-core 1GHz processor
    • 1GB of RAM
    • 8 megapixel camera on the rear and a front facing camera
    • 16GB’s of internal storage
    • microSD memory slot for extra storage capacity
    I know several folks who are very happy with their Bionic. The device might have been ill-timed for the market, but this deal is still worth considering for those who have held out. What do you think?

Source: VZBuzz and CostCo
  2. funwheeldrive

funwheeldrive New Member

I wouldn't get it if it was a penny.
  3. chickaholic

chickaholic New Member

Bionic and that goodie pack, you bet!

I've never taken my eyes off the Bionic since it was rumored. Not sure I can wrangle a deal since my contract goes until the summer but I may have to try! Been waiting for the Jan release of new phones and tech just to see what else hits the market. Aaarg - Geekiness is so-o-o hard sometimes ;-)