[Exclusive] Droid Bionic Amazing CostCo Deal $299 Includes Extra Battery, Dock & More

Eiji

Reaction score
I work for Best Buy Mobile. Managers are supposed to price

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Eiji

Reaction score
Match everything but they may be under pressure from their GM not to. If I find a link of Shawn Score saying this I'll post it for you.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I work for Best Buy Mobile. Managers are supposed to price

Good enough for me. Thanks for the info!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

gotfondue

Reaction score
I work for Staples mobile and we will be getting the Bionic at $299.99 What day I am not sure but it is in our price tags.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I work for Staples mobile and we will be getting the Bionic at $299.99 What day I am not sure but it is in our price tags.

Will Staples be doing this bundle deal?

gotfondue

Reaction score
I can almost say for sure, NO. Just letting everyone know that Staples is getting the phone, so when someone is looking for it after everyone is sold out to come in and show Staples some support. I helped start the Staples side of the Wireless Advocates project. I can also tell you no mail in rebates at all.

I am going to be exchanging my Samsung Charge for the Bionic once it hits my store.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I can almost say for sure, NO. Just letting everyone know that Staples is getting the phone, so when someone is looking for it after everyone is sold out to come in and show Staples some support. I helped start the Staples side of the Wireless Advocates project. I can also tell you no mail in rebates at all.

I am going to be exchanging my Samsung Charge for the Bionic once it hits my store.

So it's a Costco thing and not a wireless advocate sale.

m2jpilot

Reaction score
Just curious... where on any of the pics is Costco mentioned. I've seen quite a few "reliable sources" and "tipsters" be dead wrong.

laxman3722

Reaction score
Just called my local Costco. They told me they 'should' have the Bionic on 9/8. I asked about the bundle and they said they always have some bundle deal, and they will, but he 'isnt sure' what is all in it, but it would be available.

soulpatch

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Costco honors the new every two discount? I have seen mixed replies online but was wondering if anyone on here has done so. If so then I can save $50 and still get all of the bundle goodies...

m2jpilot

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Costco honors the new every two discount? I have seen mixed replies online but was wondering if anyone on here has done so. If so then I can save $50 and still get all of the bundle goodies...

Even if they don't, assuming you want all the stuff included in the bundle, even if you pay for a membership, you're still coming out ahead.