Samsung Galaxy Nexus Will Cost $289 and Include Accessory Pack at Costco

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-galaxy-nexus-costco-launch2.jpg

It looks like Costco is trying to be competitive with their Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus promotion. They will be offering the device for $289.99. The deal is still a bit better than just a ten dollar difference though, because it also includes a Costco Member Bonus Accessory Pack, although the details of that have not been released yet.

This is all thanks to a pic tip, (shown above), although it is so blurry it is nearly unreadable. Interestingly, the pic still shows the December 9th launch date, although current rumors peg that release date as having been postponed by Verizon yet again.

Source: PhoneArena

nickb34

Reaction score
Hopefully this is the Car/Home dock accessory pack like the Bionic had.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Steeeler

Reaction score

mrmark27

Reaction score
bummer, i was considering going to Costco if they had a super bundle like I had seen/heard about for the other phones. If thats all they're offering for the Nexus, I'll probably just get from the local VZW store

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I'll be getting it at Costco regardless, most of the accessories were kinda lame although for the RAZR they did include the HD Dock and HDMI cord which was nice, no car dock though..

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'll be getting it at Costco regardless, most of the accessories were kinda lame although for the RAZR they did include the HD Dock and HDMI cord which was nice, no car dock though..
I really like how we call them docks. I always think of space crafts docking. mental image every single time.

Alch3m1st

Reaction score
In Costco's system, we have it listed as "not to be released before 12/14/11" You heard it here first =)

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Lars

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P

Did you also get the portable charger? Considering the batteries on all 4G phones have been less than ideal, I thought this was a great addition to the bundle. I would have preferred the car dock over the HD Dock, but I guess we can't have everything. Regardless, I am just relieved that Costco is getting the Nexus because I am still strongly considering exchanging my Razr. I've enjoyed the Razr but the Nexus has always been the device I really want.

nickb34

Reaction score
Yeah, unfortunately their accessory bundle is usually just a no frills leather pouch, plastic covers, and a generic car charger.

They hit a home run with the bionic "accessory bundle". That must have cost them so profit so dont know if we will see that one again.

That's what my wife came home with for her Bionic, but it also had a mail in coupon for the car/home docks... Here's hoping for the same :cool:

jerroedr

Reaction score
so we do not know the contents of the bundle?