Costco Deal Available Online????

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows if Costco plans to make the bundle deal available online. I don't have a Costco near me, and want to get the bundle. Any info would be great.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
People said it was available online but when I looked it was somewhat confusing if you were getting the Moto bundle or just the regular Costco bundle

OP
steve.messer84
Reaction score
Where do you see it online. I can't even find it on their site.

OP
steve.messer84
Reaction score
Thanks, kind of tough to tell whether you are getting anything with it or just the bonus kit at the end though. hmm.

Snow02

Reaction score
The tab at the bottom says screen protector, case, car charger. Lame.

OP
steve.messer84
Reaction score
Anyone get any news yet. I emailed them this morning and haven't heard back yet.

OP
steve.messer84
Reaction score
Just spoke to an operator over the phone. Yes, they are all included.

zetachi

Reaction score
Just spoke to an operator over the phone. Yes, they are all included.

Is the "they are included" the "great instore package" or the crappy online one listed? cause if it is the in store one I'll be all over it :)

Last edited:

alm0614

Reaction score
I ordered mine online from costco, after calling customer service multiple times I found this out:

-You get all the accessories you would from the store!
-When you go to choose your plan, if you already have unlimited and want to keep it then just choose the $30 data plan and call customer service after you order with your order # and they make the note on the account.

I ordered mine friday and should have it here by wed or thurs.

OP
steve.messer84
Reaction score
I listed everything they had pictured in the add, making sure that I was clear about everything on the add. She said that they have had a lot of calls concerning that add, and yes, it is all bundled into that cost. everything included. I am ordering it, and if she was full of s#*@, it's going right back!!

alm0614

Reaction score
I got the lady's name I talked to in customer service you told me about the bundle as well as the unlimited data, if either is incorrect it will be getting fixed or returned.

zetachi

Reaction score
Couple of questions to those that ordered online.
1) the picture on their online site shows the crappy bundle. We have confirmed that they will send the good one?

2) Saw this in the fine print. Does this mean we will be billed Verizon Wireless Activation Fee?

Code:
A $35.00 activation fee will appear on your first Verizon Wireless bill for every new single line activation on a 2-year service agreement. A $25.00 activation fee will appear on your first bill for each secondary Family Share line activation on a 2-year service agreement. As an exclusive to Costco members, you will receive a mail-in rebate from Wireless Advocates to reimburse you for the activation fee on your new single line and/or Family Share 2-year service agreements. Upgrades do not qualify for this rebate.

3) Also if I'm not mistaken no where on the site does i state you need to be a Costco member? can anyone order this online without joining?