Costco Deal Available Online????

lanza_david

Reaction score
I just cannot wait any longer. My OG is ok, but slow, and it drives me crazy sometimes. I am sure I will be happy with the Bionic.

zetachi

Reaction score
my order has been at the packing stage since Friday. Hoping it ships today.

zetachi

Reaction score
just looked and finally got my shipping notification. They actually called me friday because I have a password on my verizon acount and they could not setup without it.

SigSoldat

Reaction score
Zetachi, I'm in the same boat. Ordered a week ago. I called on Friday and they said my order was lost but they would fix it and ship ASAP. I was notified an hour ago that it shipped and will arrive Wednesday. Bothersome that it was delayed, but I can wait. My current Droid sometimes takes a minute or two just to make a call, so I've gotten used to waiting!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

lanza_david

Reaction score
Are you guys using a skin/case? or are you going naked? It seems like it is hard to find a skin/case that fits the docks, even with that insert the docks have.

Last edited:

SigSoldat

Reaction score
Are you guys using a skin/case? or are you going naked? It seems like it is hard to find a skin/case that fits the docks, even with that insert the docks have.

I was going to use my Droid Bionic naked. But where would I carry it if I don't have any pockets? :D

zetachi

Reaction score
my OG was in a seidio case with the extended Bat. Don't know if I will go extended on Bionic but most likely it will have some kind of case and holster.

zetachi

Reaction score
finally got home to my new Bionic. LOL should have read the activation thread 1st as I did the *228 activation that the costco letter states. DOH SIM card failure. So I've been playing all weekend on WIFI till I get a new SIM today.

So on to the free stuff. The case bites (IMHO) does anyone's rotate? as mine does not. Who makes a flip open case that sits sideways? ie the case does not sit on my belt horizontal but hangs vertical and opens to the side. Dock is nice, have not used car dock yet.

jhom

Reaction score
finally got home to my new Bionic. LOL should have read the activation thread 1st as I did the *228 activation that the costco letter states. DOH SIM card failure. So I've been playing all weekend on WIFI till I get a new SIM today.

So on to the free stuff. The case bites (IMHO) does anyone's rotate? as mine does not. Who makes a flip open case that sits sideways? ie the case does not sit on my belt horizontal but hangs vertical and opens to the side. Dock is nice, have not used car dock yet.

The belt clip is quite stiff. It will rotate to the horizontal position with some effort. Although the case is nothing to write home about, it does serve its purpose, for now. I have ordered a nicer one to use in the long run.

Last edited: