Costcos Bionic Deal!!!!

DogPaw

Reaction score
Got mine at Costco and the total came to $279 and with tax $303 out the door. I got a big plastic bag the had the Bionic in it's box with wallcharger / usb cable and battery. A car cradle with the arm and mounting plate for dashboard or window, a fold over case with belt clip on the back, a desk dock, an additional usb wall charger, an extra battery, a stand alone battery charger and a package with a couple of screen protectors in it.

I figured even on ebay all this swag would of run over $100 and I am certain this stuff is new and truly OEM.

Hope this helpsdancedroid

don_droid

Reaction score
I got mine at 11:30 am Friday. Called about 11:10 and than drove over. I paid the normal 303 after CA sales tax. I found it in the Irvine Costco. All the Tustin ones did not have any at 11:10 when i was calling all over. I got the full bags of parts: All the same as everyone else. It is working great. It does seem to charge slowly that first time. Today it seemed to charge faster. Plus, it did not seem to last very long, but again just my impression. I was in Garden Grove and the 4G was weak in the resturant I was eating so it kept switching to 3G and than back to 4 G. Others have said that can cause fast discharge.

mandragora

Reaction score
The 14 day thing is usually for people who sign up for new service and Verizon gives you 14 days to cancel the PLAN, otherwise you're tied to it. So you probably have the full 90 days if you were upgrading an existing plan.

They told me I could exchange the phone for 90 days.

Arius1

Reaction score
They told me I could exchange the phone for 90 days.

You can return the phone for another. Verizon still had it's 14 day policy for you to get out of the two year contract.

I bought a Droid Charge on 6/29 and returned it for the Bionic on 9/8. The only thing is you have to return everything that came with it. So car charger, case and box/ask documents.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

lanza_david

Reaction score
Just got the costco bundle online. Should get it by Friday hopefully.

Are you guys happy with your costco bundle?

mandragora

Reaction score
Just got the costco bundle online. Should get it by Friday hopefully.

Are you guys happy with your costco bundle?

I can promise you, you will be happy with the extra battery and charger. You will need them. :D
Both docks are great to have as well.

lanza_david

Reaction score
I can promise you, you will be happy with the extra battery and charger. You will need them. :D
Both docks are great to have as well.

Great! thanks!

Are you guys using a skin/case? or are you going naked? It seems like it is hard to find a skin/case that fits the docks, even with that insert the docks have.

soulpatch

Reaction score
I use the harder silicone case with mine and simply removed the insert in the docks. Only issue I have is with the car dock sometimes with the silicone not working with their weird button pusher thing.

OP
xXGH05TXx

xXGH05TXx

Reaction score
Hey for all u guys waiting for bionic to drop. Costcos new deal $229.99 + all the goodies again. That's for new and upgrade actavations.

Sent from my MIUI X

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Doesn't costco have a 90 day price match guarantee? Could we go in and get $50 credited for buying at 279?

OP
xXGH05TXx

xXGH05TXx

Reaction score
Doesn't costco have a 90 day price match guarantee? Could we go in and get $50 credited for buying at 279?

Unsure but I think it went to 30 day. But coupons and promos r 2 different things. The cellphone is a Costco promo. Might not do it. U can try tthough

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

soulpatch

Reaction score
Well since I have 90 days to return the Bionic perhaps the Nexus will be out by then as well. Only a limited amount of time to exchange this phone for a newer model.