Costco Deal Available Online????

zetachi

Reaction score
my order is still at Submitted. Hoping it gets mailed out tomorrow.

zetachi

Reaction score
my order is still at Submitted. Hoping it gets mailed out tomorrow.

UPDATE:

Got a call this AM from them. They needed my account password to activate with verizon. I'm now at Order Placed should have tracking this evening, so they say. Delivery my guess tues or wed. Won't have it in my hand till I get back from business trip friday night :(

SigSoldat

Reaction score
I don't quite understand how people are supposedly getting calls about order status while others aren't getting anything. I placed my order on 9/12 and immediately received email confirmation. It said 1-3 days to process the order, followed by an email with shipping/tracking info. Instead, I got another order confirmation email on 9/14. I waited the full three days, which means it should have shipped today, but I still haven't received anything, so I called Costco. They told me they don't track the phone orders and I would have to call Wireless Advocates at 1-888-369-5931.

I called Wireless Advocates and they told me there some orders were dropped by their system. They offered overnight shipping for the inconvenience, which is a small consolation. They MIGHT ship it today, but it would most likely ship on Monday and arrive on Tuesday. Even if it does ship today, it won't arrive until Monday. So I'm definitely not going to see it until next week. Fortunately, I have more patience than most of society and can handle a small delay without thinking the entire world is against me. :noupstoday01:

If anyone ordered online and still doesn't know what's going on with the order, I highly recommend you call Wireless Advocates at 1-888-369-5931 and verify that your order is on track!

miteymike

Reaction score
The phone is still in high demand huh.

i would have thought by now everyone who wanted one, would have one

zetachi

Reaction score
I'm in Processing status now and I checked my account on Verizon and my eligible for upgrade at discount price is now 2013 so looks that that part is complete.

whiddles

Reaction score
they are still stocked out at the moment so i cannot place the order yet

lanza_david

Reaction score
It's back! dancedroid

Although I have a question for all who got it. When you click on upgrade and then you choose the option to upgrade keeping your current plan, it still asks to select a plan! and the unlimited is not there! only tiers! so how do you do to make sure you get grandfathered in?!!?!? I am scared to do it... ;-)

they are still stocked out at the moment so i cannot place the order yet

SigSoldat

Reaction score
As others have already stated, just call Costco and tell them you want to maintain our unlimited plan. They will adjust your order and keep you at the unlimited.

When I called, they asked me if I wanted to keep the unlimited before I even had a chance to bring it up. Very simple.

lanza_david

Reaction score
Got it. Thanks!

As others have already stated, just call Costco and tell them you want to maintain our unlimited plan. They will adjust your order and keep you at the unlimited.

When I called, they asked me if I wanted to keep the unlimited before I even had a chance to bring it up. Very simple.

whiddles

Reaction score
man i think i can. i think i can lol. my order does not reflect my current data plan as well. It shows 2GB

lanza_david

Reaction score
man i think i can. i think i can lol. my order does not reflect my current data plan as well. It shows 2GB

I knew I could! I knew I could! Just ordered it. Called them to make sure I keep unlimited. dancedroid:icon_ banana:

Are you guys happy with your costco bundle?!

whiddles

Reaction score
yeah it has been for me as well on and off for the last 3 days. i keep getting stuck in the checkout process and then they lose my order 3 times now.

chewy74

Reaction score
yeah, i was hestitant about the bionic and this was more for my wife...but she snoozes and she loses :D

im trying to hold out for Prime...and if Prime sucks, by than the bionic will be even cheaper

win-win