Considering a Droid Pro - any reason I should consider others as well?

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
I'm very interested in the Droid Pro due to the form factor. Is there any reason (NOT keyboard or screen related) that I should consider other Droids as a better option?

I have no experience at all with Android devices, so I'm here for some assistance :)

Former :blackberry: User

scarabshell

Reaction score
Any Droid will make you forget any blackberry. Went from a BB to a d1, now I can't wait for the dx. Who needs buttons? Lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
G

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
Any Droid will make you forget any blackberry. Went from a BB to a d1, now I can't wait for the dx. Who needs buttons? Lol

But am I losing any features if I go Pro rather than 2?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to DroidForums!!they're all great devices, just bring something different to the table. I'd recommend test driving them all and find what fits you best.

DroidForums junkie!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I could be wrong but I think they're basically the same except for the physical layout.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
G

gsu_golfer

Reaction score

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Exactly right Spaz!

I could be wrong but I think they're basically the same except for the physical layout.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

DroidForums junkie!

PaulQ

Reaction score
I had a Droid Pro for a few days then exchanged it for a Droid X. So I can tell ya!

The Droid Pro is great because it is smaller and lighter than the X and 2. It's a nice design. If you like the little keyboard, you'll be very happy.

WARNING: There are still definite issues with its ability to sync with corporate Exchange. FYI.