Check The Flavor Of My 1.5 !

deceptiveat70

Reaction score
So this seems to have become the "check out my 1.5 HS" thread whether it was intended to be or not. lol

snap20110207_124006.png

A quick question...or a request I suppose:

Does anyone have a white "liberty eagle" icon floating around? I am looking for the stock Launcher Pro style icon.

Any help would be awesome!

Thanks!

dwray

Reaction score
I'm still pretty new to the rom customization, but I really love all of these different setups. I'm especially a fan of the different docks with text links. I'm currently using LauncherPro, mainly for the widgets, but am not opposed to trying out ADW again. Anyone care to point me in the right direction for trying out a few of these? My photoshop skills are quite awful so please keep that in mind. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

rustymcbain

Reaction score
If you're using launcherpro then you can easily replaced the icons with custom ones. Just search for text icons or minimalistic icons you to find more than enough links for those.

Just long press on the dock icon a menu comes up to allow you to change the icon.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dwray

Reaction score
I've found a few, mainly the core apps, but I'm still having trouble finding some of the less popular ones like reddit, tasker, etc. I've been using the launcherpro icons app to find most of them, but not really sure about where to look to find more.

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
I'm still pretty new to the rom customization, but I really love all of these different setups. I'm especially a fan of the different docks with text links. I'm currently using LauncherPro, mainly for the widgets, but am not opposed to trying out ADW again. Anyone care to point me in the right direction for trying out a few of these? My photoshop skills are quite awful so please keep that in mind. Thanks in advance.

Go google "dreamlyfe".

Chrussell1215

Reaction score
my turn!!

NUwQ3.png

rBSAO.png

i2DGv.png

FGmgf.png

bgill,
Love it man. Show me your ways! I've been looking for those icons for a while, since I saw these screen shots on twitter. Where did you find them... are they original? Also, what launcher are you using? Is screen shot number two your app drawer? If so that's awesome. Your stuff always amazes me.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Desktop today...

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1297708069391.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1297708069391.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 255